Chapter 29 ~ The Masked Masher & Flying Solo

Mags's P.O.V

The next couple of days have been crazy for me as I try to figure out what the hells is that black vein on Luna's arms, I tried everything, books, scrolls, asking Piper. Anything!! I was already getting bags under my eyes just thinking about it that I make a board of theories in my room, I was too focused on the board that I didn't hear Aerrow walk in until he tapped my shoulder and spooked me.

Aerrow: Mags!
Mags: GYAH!! Oh! It's you
Aerrow: Mags, you haven't slept in days, are you alright
Mags: I'm fine!! I'm this close to solving it!! I can almost taste it!!
Aerrow: Mags, you need to rest. It isn't healthy for you to stay up like this, and plus I think I know someone who can help us figure this out. Libra
Mags: But he's at Terra Celestial, it's too far and-
Aerrow: Not if we contact him, I'll radio him and we'll see if he can be of help. For now, you just rest. Luna growing really worried, I'm worried too you know. I can't imagine what could happen if you collapsed or fall ill
Mags:... [frown] Okay, I'll rest
Aerrow: Okay, I'll contact Libra and let you know if he answers

Aerrow escorted me to my bed as I collapsed onto the pillow and snuggled, I felt Aerrow placed a blanket over my body leaving my head out but what I didn't expect was to feel a bit pressure on my head. Afterwards I heard his footsteps drift away as my eyes grew heavy and I slowly fell asleep.

No One's P.O.V

Aerrow closed the door and walked past Luna's room only to hear her hiss in pain, making him listen in to hear what Luna says.

Luna: Ngh... Damn, this black vein is stinging my entire body, it's almost as if making my body feel... Ugh!!

[Crash]

[Door Opens]

Aerrow: Luna! You okay?!
Luna: [glares] I'm fine!! Just... Just leave me alone!! Why don't you go back to being a leader like you should be!!!

Aerrow was stunned, he never heard Luna yell at him at all, but for her to talk with attitude like that. Luna snapped out of her trance as her eyes widen, she quickly grabbed her jacket and rushed out of her room leaving Aerrow alone to think.

Aerrow: What's going on? Luna never behaved like that to me... I better contact Libra, and fast

Aerrow rushed to the bridge where he saw Luna next to Stork doing her duties, he noticed Aerrow and quickly looked away in shame. Making Aerrow emotions were mixed with confusion and concerned for the girl, as he quickly contacted Libra and fast, it didn't take long for Libra to finally answer.

Libra [Radio]: Hello the doc is in, speak
Aerrow: Hey Libra, this is Aerrow. I need your medical help
Libra [Radio]: Don't you guys have Mags as your medic?
Aerrow: Yeah but Mags needs your help, he's asleep right now. See a few days back Luna has been receiving these weird black veins on her arm
Libra [Radio]: [clatter] What do mean black veins? Like do they give her an excruciating pain, make her body weak? And appear more?
Aerrow: Yeah, how did you know?
Libra [Radio]: Aerrow, you need to get me Mags, I'll see if I can find more info about this thing in the Archive, I'll contact you in a couple of minutes, just get Mags when he's done sleeping

After Libra hanged up, Aerrow quickly got the radio to Mags infirmary office where he placed it in the table and went to check on Mags. He spotted him dozing off and asleep, making Aerrow smile as he watched him from afar until he blushed at the memory of him kissing Mags on the head. He couldn't get the image out of his head, when he heard the Radio go static making Mags body shift a bit until Aerrow quickly rushed to the infirmary to dial the tone so he could hear Libra speak.