Chapter 48 ~ Colonel of Truth

Luna's P.O.V

The Storm Hawks and I were spending the day cleaning the Condor while I decided to use my gravity powers to clean the ceilings from the kitchen while Junko was pretending to be playing the drums and finished cleaning.

Junko: Yeah!!
Luna: Nice one, Junko
Stork: Oh, good, you're done. Just in time to help me. The bathroom's a two-man job

Junko and I looked at Stork who happened to be wearing a floral apron which made me try so hard not to laugh, but I just couldn't contain it.

Stork: What? I can't have nice things?
Junko: [small laugh] Luna, why don't you join him
Luna: Sorry, there's a weird smell that needs investigating and-
Aerrow/Mags: YOU ARE FORBIDDEN FROM GOING NEAR IT LUNA!!!!
Luna: [pout] Oh boo [sigh] might as well head to the Bridge to clean the ceiling, what fun~

I went into the Bridge to clean the ceiling up, while I was humming a song in my head I got cutoff by Junko's screaming from the kitchen.

Junko: IS IT SO HARD TO PICK UP AFTER YOURSELVES WHEN YOU USE THE KITCHEN PEOPLE?!!!!!
Luna: Eh, probably Finn who made the mess just to create a snack

Just then I heard small patter steps from somewhere and followed the sound, it ended up in spotting something fuzzy in a small spot where I store my secret stash of snacks that I carefully crept up to it.

Luna: Hello?... Whatever you are, please be friendly

As I got near the vent, I was shocked by the sight of what the creature was that I couldn't believe it.

Mags's P.O.V

After Aerrow and I forbid Luna from going near the smell, I got to work in sterilizing the infirmary so that no germs were around when Stork called us in to the Bridge and we all were concerned when he informed us that we weren't alone as the Condor went silent.

Stork: Something is on board the ship, I tell you!!

Just then, Stork let out a shriek when we saw Radarr covered in suds that made him think it was a creature when in fact it was just Radarr.

Aerrow: So you've been hearing the strange noises too!
Piper: I'm sure there is a perfectly logical explanation for this
Mags: By the way, where's Lu-
Luna: [grinning] You guys!!

We all let out a shriek as I quickly hugged Aerrow, and Stork let out a scream and fell back. Luna however, was doing kissing-calling sounds for some reason and it can't be good.

Luna: [kissing-calling sounds] Where did you go~
Aerrow: [glares] Luna, are you harboring a stink bug or any stinky creature for your stinky bomb again?
Luna: Pffttt... No, this is different

Just then a small splat landed on Stork's left shoulder that looked to be saliva, making Stork look in disgust as he looked up to only freak out when we saw a small orange creature on the ceiling and let out a scream.

Finn: Get it!!
Junko: You get it!!!

Stork used a spray to ware it away from us, but the smell only made him smell lemony fresh. It leaped down, knocking Stork and going into the hallways to make a mess.

Aerrow: Aw, I just cleaned in here

The small critter was growling and barking at us, when Radarr rushed ahead to go and attack the intruder, only to end up getting beaten and thrown across the room, crashing into the door and fall to the ground. Finn tried to whack it with a pot and Piper threw plates at it but kept dodging it as it sped off and ran.