Chapter 10 ~ King for a Day

Piper: Squadron log... All right. I admit it. We're lost. So my directions were a little bit off. Not like it's a big disaster.

Luna's P.O.V

Stork: This, is a big disaster. Flying at night? Waaay too many things can sneak up on you
Luna: You're telling me, I can't figure out which design looks good for my Skimmer!! Ugh!!
Stork: Luna my dear, can you- BAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!
Luna: [stands up with her hammer guitar out] WHAT??!! What???!!! Where is it!!!??? Where is it!!!??? I'll crush whatever intruder is in here!!!

[Crew laughs]

Junko: Sup [stand up] what's going to sneak up on us in the middle of the night?
Stork: Cyclonians, acid storms, Katerian dragon cats, clouds, ghost, angry Ph'nean moths, vampires with glider wings or jet packs-
Luna: [growls] It's not funny you guys, I swear the next time you try to scare us like that [slowly walks up to them] I'll make sure you don't step another foot on your Skimmers!! GOT THAT!!??
Aerrow: Whoa!! Luna, you okay? Why don't you relax and-
Luna: I AM RELAX!!!! Ugh!!! I'll be in my room ensuring this suffering pain... [groans]

Mags's P.O.V

We all watched as Luna walked away dragging her Hammer Guitar with her as she growls like a velociraptor ready to bite a persons head off, once she left we all sigh knowing that she is gone.

Finn: What's up with Luna? She's never this moody
Aerrow: Eh, who knows
Mags: [eye wide] Oh no
Piper: [eyes widen] Oh no, it's that time
Junko: What time?
Piper: [breathe] Boys... You might wanna get prepared because this is something you should avoid in any circumstances and not make her any worst
Finn: Why?
Mags: Luna is feeling under the weather, this month
Aerrow/Finn/Junko: Eh?
Piper: It's her "Shark Week"
Aerrow/Finn/Junko: Huh?!
Stork: Oh for crying out loud, it's a "Code RED"
Aerrow/Finn/Junko: [eye wide] NOT THE CODE RED!!!!!!!!

We all heard a loud crash from the hallways, follow by a monstrous growl from the dark hallway making us shiver. I mean Luna is all sweet and innocent, but when she's in "Code RED" she's a whole different person.

Finn: Wait! How do you know about that?
Stork: I've dealt with so many disasters and terrifying things, and this one tops it all
Aerrow: I'm sure it's not that bad, right?
Mags: Oh it's bad, we made Stork scream and for her freaking out. She's coming after us
Luna: Guys~!!! Can one of you bring me a heading pad~!!! [sobs] [sobs]
Mags: Well, good luck Finn

We all shoved Finn up into the hallways with a heating pad in his arms, he slowly approached Luna's room and carefully walked in. When we didn't hear anything all we heard was Finn saying "It's not that bad" a bash, crash, and screaming was heard until Finn was thrown across the room and put into the hallway.

Aerrow: Finn, you okay?
Finn: Peachy~ [cough] [cough]
Stork: Oh look, a mountain... [gasp] A MOUNTAIN!!!!!

Stork quickly rushed back to the Bridge as he steered away from the mountain, crashing it a bit until the Condor landed and skidded just a bit until it landed. Everyone freezes when they heard footsteps, when the door opened and out came a grumpy Luna with a blanket around her body.

Luna: Who. Disturb me. From. My nap?

All the fingers pointed at Stork as he shakes in fear when Luna approached him, at first they all thought we was next to be doomed when Luna threw her arms around Stork and cried. Stork carefully patted her back as she continuously cried in his arms, while Finn arrived.