Chapter 6 ~ The Black Gorge

[THUNDERING]

[ALARM BLARE]

Aerrow: What's our status?!
Piper: Losing Crystal Power! Fast!!
Finn: Ohh~ we're goin' down, man! We're goin' down!! AAAAAHHHH!!!!
Stork: [gasp] Luna!!
Luna: On it!!

Stork steered the Condor while Luna helped Junko fixed the pipes, only for more power to be cut.

Aerrow: Hold on!!

Luna felt a hand on her collar shirt as that person pulled her close, while she looked up to see Stork, as she wrapped her arm around him and held on to him.

Stork: As much as I appreciate you wanting to cuddle while I read to you, I need your help pulling the ship up before it crashes!!!
Luna: [blushes] Oh right!!

Luna and Stork pull the controls up at the same time as they try to save the squad, it didn't take long until they pulled up, however the power went off and the Condor fell on ground hard while everyone stumbled a bit and Stork fell on top of Luna.

Stork: I would like to take this opportunity to remind you all, except for my right-hand woman that I told you a shortcut over the Black Gorge would have catastrophic results
Aerrow: Ngh... C'mon Stork, you know all that talk about the Black Gorge is just spooky, old legends...

[Howling]

Aerrow: Isn't it?
Luna: Then how do you explain that?
Mags: Can I get some help here!? Injured squad member on the floor!!
Aerrow: Oh shoots!! Mags!!
Luna: I'm coming!!

Aerrow and Luna rushed to Mags's room to find him on the floor with his cast leg on the bed, Aerrow picked Mags up in his arms and placed him back on his bed while Luna put a pillow under his cast to help elevate.

Mags: Thanks
Aerrow: No problem
Luna: I'm so sorry, Mags. I feel so bad
Mags: Don't be, it wasn't entirely your fault
Aerrow: Again, how did you even sprain your ankle in the first place Mags?
Luna: You don't wanna know

~ WHAT REALLY HAPPENED ~

Luna and Mags were out gathering supplies for the trip, while Luna wore her hoodie and mask on. She was upset and pouty about it since she hated the fact that she needed to keep a low profile, but it didn't help the fact that Aerrow kept checking on on them constantly every 15 minutes.

Aerrow [Com]: Mags, Luna, how far are you guys done with gathering supplies?
Luna: Oh I'm about 15 minutes after you QUIT ASKING US!!!! Seriously Aerrow this is so unfair!! Why do I have to keep a low profile and Mags doesn't
Aerrow [Com] Mags isn't being chased by the Dark Ace who is arranged to be married to him
Mags: Plus, he's not my type
Luna: This is so unfair. There is absolutely no way a dumb talon is gonna believe a girl shouting at the top of her lungs. HEY TALONS YOU LOOKING FOR LUNA!!!?? WELL I'M RIGHT HERE!!!!!! COME AND GET ME!!!!!!

Before long, the crowd looked at the two, while Mags feels embarrassed until he noticed a couple of Talons looking at a photo of Luna and then at them.

Luna: Oops
Mags: YOU IDIOT!! [smack head]
Luna: Owie~
Talon C: THERE SHE IS!!!
Mags: Time to go!

Mags grabbed a hold of Luna collar as they ran away from the market and were being chased by the Cyclonian Talons, they dodged and went through obstacles in order to avoid being caught until they climbed up to a building and jumped off into roof to roof but they were still being chased until the last building was approximately 15 feet away from them. Luna looked back to see the Talons still chasing them while Luna looked down at her hands and breathe, as she turned to look at Mags and outstretched her hand.