⊛ 001.

𝑰 𝑾𝑨𝑵𝑻 𝑯𝑰𝑺 𝑺𝑶𝑼𝑳 is now playing

  𝐁𝐀𝐓𝐎𝐍 𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐄, 𝐋𝐀

  ∎3.12.2020∎

She was stuck with him, no leaving, no say so, no nothing. He controlled her life and she knew that. Diana never fought back, she was weak, a punk. She was scared of the consequences that would come when she decided to. He made her life uneasy and miserable but she loved him. He always told her not to tell anybody, "Keep this shit between us".

She listened, she always did. Diana laid spread out on their "shared" bed, deep in her thoughts. "Aye get'cho ass up. Top want you." One of top's right hand mans, Melly, said knocking Diana out her thoughts. Getting up Diana fixed her booty shorts tugging them down. "He in the studio." Jamell told her before leaving out the room.

Diana yawned and walked out the room, moving her curly hair out her face. Heading to the studio Diana frowned seeing females leaving out. "Why me?" She thought. Diana walked in the studio being greeted with the smell of strong weed and cologne. "Lock da' door." His strong Louisiana accent took over her ears, running freely through her eardrum. Diana locked the door and walked over to him.

"Why you still got these li' ass shorts on, slime?" He grabbed the string on her shorts and pulled them. "I just woke up." Diana responded, her voice cracking, she always got nervous in his presence. He never failed to make her anxious.

"Sit on my lap. Stop acting like you'on know me." He chuckled dryly, taking a pull from his blunt. Diana sat on his lap, facing him, smoke intruded her nostrils as he blew it in her face. "You ain't say nun bout' us?" He hummed putting his right palm on her ass. "No..." She lowly replied, looking down. "This why I fuck wit'chu, you keep that luh pretty mouth of yours shut." His lips curled up into a smirk.

"Look at me." He said sternly inhaling her sweet fragrance, his nostrils flared up taking in her scent. Diana looked at him making eye contact.

"Strip and don't make a sound." He took a long puff from his fat blunt before ashing it.

.

______________________

Y'all fw it? If y'all do, don't forget to vote.