✬ 003.

𝑷*𝑺𝑺𝒀 𝑭𝑨𝑰𝑹𝒀  is now playing

𝐁𝐀𝐓𝐎𝐍 𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐄, 𝐋𝐀

∎ 3.14.2020 ∎

𝑫iana's mouth fell open feeling Kentrell's soft lips make contact with her sensitive clit. "Mmm." He hummed savoring her sweet nectar. He could feel his member hardened as he ate out Diana. Kentrell buried his face in her thighs, gripping them tightly. Diana's moans echo throughout her room. Kentrell licks and sucks on her sweet spots. His tongue swirls around her entrance, flicking across her clit once in a while.

He pulled away from her before slapping her clit causing Diana to jerk. "You so sensitive." Kentrell shook his head laughing. She closed her legs making Kentrell frown. "Open dem legs guh. Show me that pretty luh pussy." He said biting his bottom lip. Diana opened her legs widely giving him a full view of her womanhood. "Play wit'cho yo' self." He looked down at her with low red eyes.

He was high from the excess weed he had been smoking. Looking up at him, Diana began fingering herself. He could see the sexual frustration on her face. She wanted him inside of her so badly.

"How bad you want this dick, mama?" He taunted her with a smirk on his face. Diana stared at him, her mouth slightly opened. "Stop, move yo' hand." He demanded. Diana moved her hand, frowning.

Kentrell leaned down, grabbing her neck, pulling her face to his before attaching his two-toned lips to her plump ones. Their tongues fought for dominance as they twirled around.

"Bend that ass ova'." He broke the intense euphoric kiss and turnt her around. Diana climbed on the bed, bending over. She arched her back deeply, laying her head on the pillow.

Kentrell rubbed his dick at her hole watching how her juices wettened his warm tip. "Please, fuck me Kentrell." She whined pushing her ass up against him.

Without warning, He slammed his full length into her, hitting her cervix. Diana let out a loud yelp of pleasure. "Tight ass pussy." He mumbled, moving his hips slowly. His tip grazed her g-spot causing her mouth to fall open and her eyebrows furrow.

Her pussy clamped down on his member, squeezing the pre-cum out. "Shittt." Kentrell dragged letting out a loud grunt. His pace became faster causing different states of euphoria to be felt. Their mixed in groans and moans of pleasure bounced off the walls, filling the room with sex.

Her juices splashed onto his dick as she cummed. A loud scream of pleasure escaped from her mouth feeling Kentrell pound into her g-spot over and over again.

He gripped her hair and yanked her head back bringing it close to his neck. His mouth sat beside her ear. "Yo' boyfriend should be on his way right now." He whispered in her ear, smirking. Diana didn't care, the feeling she was receiving was perplexing.

"This my pussy not his." Kentrell licked her earlobe, grinning evilly.

___________________________

I love writing this book frfr

Kentrell is an maniac.

Lunatic.