✯ 010.

NOWHERE is now playing

𝐁𝐀𝐓𝐎𝐍 𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐄, 𝐋𝐀
04.17.2020

_____________༄♡༄____________
"I don't wanna go nowhere, no, Think it's best if we just stay at home"

Diana grew closer to Kentrell. He tended to come over to her house frequently to get away from his girlfriend, Ari, they would argue nearly everyday. He didn't wanna leave her since he loved the shit out of her. Diana has always been the second choice, she didn't care, her love for Kentrell will never die.

He was the first person to ever touch her. It went from a one night stand to many nights spent together.

"You can't keep running to me when shit doesn't go your way." Diana traced over his chest tattoos with her leg laying on his lower stomach. His arm wrapped around her small waist as he rubbed her stomach. Their nude bodies stuck together warming up each other.

"And you can't keep opening the door everytime I run to you." He clapped back causing Diana to huff. "I have no choice. You'll break my door if I didn't answer. " She mumbled earning a soft chuckle from Kentrell.

"That's true as fuck." Diana hummed agreeing with him. Kentrell would cause a whole earthquake trying to get Diana to open the door.  He was progressively changing his ways and becoming more respectful to women. He still had his moments when he got upset and let inappropriate words to escape from his mouth.

"Diana, you know I got mad love fa' you right?" He turned his head to look at Diana. She looked up at him with an raised brow. "No, you've always gave me the cold shoulder." Kentrell licked his lips moisturizing them with his saliva.

"You expect me to fall in love with you knowing we just fuck buddies." Those words shattered Diana's world all over again. She grew attached since he was the only nigga that she ever had sexual contact with.