015

ACT A FOOLNBA YOUNGBOY

ACT A FOOL
NBA YOUNGBOY

𝐁𝐀𝐓𝐎𝐍 𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐄, 𝐋𝐀
𝟎𝟓.𝟎𝟏.𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎

ཌ━━━━━━━━ད
"We leavin' no witnesses when we get at you"

Kentrell raised the gun up to the exhausted man's head with a grin occupying his face. "Bow bow bow..." Kentrell playfully acted as if he was about to pull the trigger terrifying the man. "Why you tell them niggas where I lay my head at?" Kentrell ran the cold muzzle at the temple of the man's head.

"T-they forced me too." The man stuttered unable to speak properly due to being scared. Kentrell's eyes were bloodshot red from all the drugs he had been doing, "Hmm..." Kentrell hummed moving away from him.

"They were talking about kidnapping this girl n...named D-diana too..." He stammered──Kentrell's grin dropped, his eye twitched rapidly as he felt himself become frustrated. "How the fuck they know 'bout her?" He said to himself entering his out of place thoughts.

Kentrell raised the gun up to the man's forehead and pulled the trigger. Blood splattered everywhere whilst his brains leaked out of his busted open head. "Ew this nigga blood on me." Kentrell gagged and walked away from the crime scene.

Kentrell looked down at his phone wondering if Diana was currently up

Kentrell looked down at his phone wondering if Diana was currently up. "I should leave ha' alone." Kentrell muttered to himself thinking of how annoying he could get. "Nah she brought this shit up on herself." Kentrell changed his mind and began blowing up Diana's phone. Diana finally answered the FaceTime call Kentrell had been spamming.

"The fuck do you want Kentrell? Blowing up my phone for what?" Diana groaned in frustration already irritated with him. "Lemme come over." Kentrell stared at the red and blue lights that vibrantly rushed to the area he killed one of his rivals. "Why?" Diana scoffed not wanting anything to do with him.

Kentrell pressed the red button, hanging up. He started up his car and began to drive the opposite way of the police. He looked down at his clothes and realized they had blood splattered on them. He sucked his teeth realizing how dumb he was. "Why would I kill that nigga in plain sight?" He said to himself noticing the huge mistake he made. Kentrell drove into the direction of Diana's house, luckily, Kentrell always kept a clean pair of clothes in the backseat of his vehicles.

He smiled at the thought of seeing Diana. Truth be told, Kentrell was developing strong feelings for her, he couldn't help but love nearly everything about her since he was always spending his free time with her. He knew he was a bad person but he honestly didn't give a fuck about what people thought of him and the decisions he made. He wanted to better himself but he knew no matter what he tried someone was going to bring out his unwanted side. Kentrell had enemies trying to take him out left to right. His emotions didn't matter anymore, he had no one to lay his head on and confess what he was feeling deep inside. Kentrell was trapped in a endless loop of distraught and madness.

Kentrell finally pulled up in front of Diana's house. He parked his car in her empty driveway before exiting the car. He opened the backdoor and grabbed the baggage that his clothes were in. He paused for a minute and allowed his body to come at ease, his mind stopped racing with dark thoughts, he knew that he was going to get caught by the authorities. He closed the car door and locked it, he made his way to Diana's front door. He rung the doorbell and waited patiently for her to open the door for him.

The door opened revealing a exhausted Diana. "My fault for waking you up." Kentrell muttered under his breath stepping into the house. He closed the door behind him, locking it.

TIMESKIP

Diana chewed on the slice of pineapple slowly while staring at Kentrell. "Why you burn your clothes?" She swallowed the slice and tilted her head. Kentrell looked up at her with annoyance evident on his face. "Blood was on 'em, use common sense." He harshly replied, his eyes focusing back on his phone screen. Diana pierced her lips together not wanting to know further more. "Come here.." Kentrell spoke breaking the silence between them. Diana walked around the kitchen island and stood in front of him, "Diana i'ma be honest wit'chu..." Kentrell trailed off, his eyes looking deeply into Diana's.

"I'm in love with you." Kentrell confessed.

____________________________

Thoughts?

Don't forget to vote and comment!