017

DIANA ZARIA JONES

DATE - 7.03.2020| 𝐁𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐧 𝐑𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐞, 𝐋𝐀 |

𝗢𝗩𝗘𝗥 - 𝙻𝚄𝙲𝙺𝚈 𝙳𝙰𝚈𝙴

"Now you calling me special when you know I can't have you"

Diana tilted her head watching Kentrell scroll through her Instagram feed. "Why are you on my phone and how did you get out of jail so quickly?" She plopped down beside him with confusion all over her face. "Lying and keeping my mouth shut got me out that bitch." He mumbled and kept his attention on the device. Kentrell had only been in jail for at least two months.

"That doesn't make any sense.." Diana replied not understanding nothing he said. "You still ain't give me a kiss." Kentrell smacked his lips and put the phone down. He had been begging for Diana to kiss him for at least twenty minutes.

"No Kentrell, I don't like you." She mugged him causing Kentrell to mug her back. "Guh don't fuckin' mug me the fuck." Kentrell said aggressively. Diana snatched her phone off of his lap and got up from the couch.

"Why are you here Kentrell?"

"I missed you."

Diana huffed sick of hearing the same exact words. If he missed her so much he would have thought to be more respectful and nice. Kentrell blinked a couple of times before looking away from Diana. "Mane you got me fucked up." He mumbled under his breath before getting up from the couch.

His hand wrapped around Diana's throat bringing her closer to his face. Kentrell's soft two-toned lips connected to her plump ones forming an passionate kiss. Kentrell pulled away from Diana and looked down into her eyes. "Mmm, that's what I thought." He smirked causing Diana to roll her eyes.

"I'm sick of you." She said truthfully. As much as she was sick of him, Diana couldn't get him off of her mind. She realized how down bad she was for him and it really fucked with her.

"I'm sick of me too." Kentrell responded wearing the same grin Diana fell for. Diana knew she was dumb as fuck for still messing around with Kentrell after he put her through a storm of angry people and unusual emotions.

He enjoyed seeing her dumfounded.

Kentrell knew that everything he found attractive was different from 'normal' people. "You're crazy." Diana stared at him as he took the pre-rolled blunt that once laid on the back of his ear. His eyes cut up at Diana scanning over her half naked body, "Mmm, you lucky you got my kid in yo' stomach.." He mumbled under his breath hating the fact she labeled him as crazy. 

Kentrell grabbed his red BIC lighter and sparked his blunt before placing the unlit part of the blunt in his mouth. Inhaling the numbing drug, Kentrell pulled away from the blunt before exhaling a cloud of white smoke. Diana scrunched up her face not enjoying the scent reflecting off the blunt. She stepped out the living room and walked down the hallway before going into the spotless kitchen.

Diana glanced down at her phone and noticed there was a missed call from her sister. She grabbed her phone and called her sister back with a small frown on her face. She had a weird feeling being signaled throughout her whole entire body telling her that something bad happened to her sister. "D-diana..." Her sister voice cracked once the call connected. "Whats wrong?" Diana could feel a presence behind her causing her to turn around. Kentrell wore an mean mug on his face while his joint burned off.

"Hang up on her and break yo' phone." Diana shook her head and tried to move away from him but he grabbed her forearm tightly and pulled Diana back next to him. "I ain't playin' slime break that shit right now."  She yanked her arm away from him before moving away from him. "What's wrong Kehlani?" Diana held onto her phone tightly, her heart racing, and her hands became sweaty and hot from the nervousness and anxiety taking over her body.

"Yo' ass do not listen." Kentrell huffed shaking his head, he snatched her phone out of her hand and slammed it on the floor before repeatedly stomping on it. "Why would you break my fuckin' phone!" Diana yelled at him and bent over to grab it. Tears developed in her eyes once she saw the damage he created, how was she gonna communicate with her sister? It seemed like she was in trouble and needed Diana's help. "Why yeen listen ta' me the first time mane? You stupid ass bitch! I'm tryna' help prevent niggas from gettin' your location and yo' thick skull having ass don't know how to follow simple directions." Kentrell rubbed his temples trying to think of something. 

"What do you expect? that's my sister of course I'm not going to listen to you." Kentrell's eyes fueled in anger half of him wanted to beat the shit out of Diana but he knew it wasn't worth it. "That ain't een yo' blood sister cuh, this bitch tryna' get'cho ass killed." He chuckled dryly.

"What?" Diana looked at him weirdly causing a wide smile to spread across his face.

-----------------

thoughts?

any ideas?

dont forget to vote!