⁂ 002.

𝑽𝑨𝑵𝑰𝑺𝑯 𝑴𝑶𝑫𝑬 is now playing

𝐁𝐀𝐓𝐎𝐍 𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐄, 𝐋𝐀
∎ 3.13.2020 ∎

𝑲entrell licked his smooth lips and threw his head back in frustration. "Nene, I told yo' ass stop coming over here with that goofy shit." His face twisted into a smug as he stared at his babymomma. "It's been 4 fuckin' months the last time our son seen yo' dent headed ass! He's been asking for you and you've been ignoring all my damn calls." She shouted at him, scolding him.

"Say' mane get the fuck out my house with allat yelling." He completely ignored her not wanting to go back and forth. "Kentrell! Stop ignoring me!" She yelled, getting in his face. One thing about Kentrell, he hated when people got in his face. It made his mind go blank, anger took over his body blinding him. This caused him to lash out.

Top quickly got up and grabbed Jania's throat. Squeezing it tightly cutting off her oxygen flow. "Find cho' way out my motha'fuckin' house or you gon' be drowning in yo' own pool of blood." He meant every word and Jania knew it. He removed his tattoo hand from her throat, "Hurry up and get the fuck out." He said with venom dripping from his words.

Jania hurried out his house leaving Top alone in his thoughts. "I wonder what Diana fine ass doing." A wicked grin plastered across his face thinking of her.

⁂⁎★ᕯ✯⁂

𝑲entrell sat in his Black Lamborghini truck with his phone in his hand. He pressed Diana's caller ID, face timing her. "Kehlani, get out of my room!" Diana shouted at her older sister as the call connected. "Come outside." Kentrell looked at the camera before looking back up. "Kentrell, y'know my sister is gonna cause a scene if she sees me with you." Diana whined with a frown on her face.

"Ion give a fuck about that shit she don't control you." He scoffed wanting to be in Diana's presence. "But you do." She said under her breath causing Kentrell to clench his phone tightly.

"Diana don't test me mane." He calmly threatened her. "I apologize, I promise I  won't say that again." She said with fear in her eyes.

"Just hurry up and come outside, slime." He huffed, hanging up. Vanish Mode by SleazyWorld Go faintly played in his car as he brought the styrofoam cup filled with sprite mixed in along with cough syrup, taking little sips, Kentrell looked around before putting the cup back in the cup holder.

"Put the trenches on my shoulders, Threw the hood up on my back" A loud sigh left from Kentrell seeing Diana walk in front of his car, going towards the passenger seat. The door opened allowing most of the cold air to escape. "The fuck took you so long? You don't got shit ta' do." An aggravated, Kentrell, said with a mug on his face.

"I was putting food in my dogs bowl." She mumbled closing the door and adjusting herself. "Mhm, c'mere." He looked at her with his mouth slightly opened. His grills sparkled and danced in his mouth turning Diana on. She climbed over the arm rest and sat in his lap, straddling him. "What nigga you been around, Diana?" He said smelling the strong cologne that polluted her clothes. "My boyfriend..." She said lowly staring into his eyes.

"I told you leave that pussy ass nigga. He been fuckin' on yo' best-friend." Kentrell said aggressively popping the 'P'.

"I can't just leave him, Kentrell. I love him so much." She mumbled speaking truthfully.

"You in my car so you clearly don't love that bitch ass nigga. You out cheatin' on him wimmie. You don't love that nigga, slime. Quit sayin' that shit knowing you'on mean it." He scoffed before leaning in her face. "Now tell me, who you luh mo'? Me or that nigga?" He questioned, Diana's breath hitched feeling his hand snake into her sweatpants.

Kentrell put his hand in her panties, making his way to her swollen clit. He softly massaged her bud, teasing her. "You takin' too long to answer an easy ass question pretty guh." He rubbed her pearl faster, moving his middle finger in circular motions.

"Tell me mama.." Diana's breath began picking up, her chest heaving up and down fastly. "I love you more..Kentrell---" She said breathlessly.

𝐊𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐋𝐋 𝐓𝐔𝐂𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐁𝐎𝐓𝐓𝐎𝐌 𝐋𝐈𝐏 𝐈𝐍 𝐁𝐄𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐓𝐇 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐓𝐖𝐎-𝐓𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐃 𝐋𝐈𝐏𝐒 𝐂𝐔𝐑𝐋𝐄𝐃 𝐔𝐏 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐎 𝐀 𝐒𝐋𝐘 𝐒𝐌𝐈𝐑𝐊.

_____________________________

Don't forget to vote and comment!

How y'all feel about this chapter?

If y'all want me to add anything please lmk!