013

THE WORST is now playing..

BATON ROUGE, LA
𝟎𝟒.𝟐𝟎.𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎

ᥫ᭡

"I shoulda never let you in"
" 'Cause you got me face down"

───────────

Diana rubbed the Coco butter all over her nude body as Kentrell watched her. His eyes pierced through her slim figure. His member throbbed painfully while his eyes danced around her. "Come here, Diana." She rubbed the excess lotion on her arms and walked over to him. She stood in front of him looking down into his hazel brown eyes.

"You so fuckin' pretty." His hands traveled to her area causing her breath to hitch. His index finger flicked her clit as his free hand brung her body closer to his. "You gon' lemme make feel good? Hm?" He bit his bottom lip, standing up. "Kentrell, I have somewhere to be.." She mumbled. His palms cupped her ass-cheeks while his eyes stared into hers. "Why you leaving me?" He deeply frowned his bottom lip poking out.

"Get out my face." Diana chuckled moving away from him. She looked through her dresser searching for a clear pair of underwear. "C'mon lemme get some pussy before you leave." He assured grabbing ahold of her. "You gon' end up wanting more rounds." She rolled her eyes pulling away from him.

"It ain't my fault. Fat ma be speaking ta' me." He said seriously causing Diana to snicker. "Boy whatever." She giggled while putting on her underwear. "Fuck you putting these shits on fa'?" He raised his brow, tugging at her lace panties. "I have to go Kentrell." Diana murmured trying to hide the aggravation in her voice.

"Mane where the fuck you going?" He moved away from her, crossing his arms. "Job application." She said putting on her clothes. "Girl sit yo' ass down. You coulda' just asked me fa' some money and I would've gave you that shit." Kentrell smacked his lips shaking his head.

"I'm not about to depend on you." She scoffed, sliding on her shoes. "Diana." Kentrell gritted his teeth feeling himself grow upset. "What? You always getting mad over dumb shit." She rolled her eyes.

"Why you always saying dumb shit?" Kentrell grabbed Diana by her arm and pulled her closer to him. Diana stayed quiet not wanting to make him more upset. "Keep fuckin' testing me. I'a kill yo' dumbass right now." He chuckled dryly and harshly pushed her arm away.

"I don't want to continue this anymore." Tears brimmed her eyes, her hands quickly wiping them away. "Really?" Kentrell tilted his head, licking his lips. Diana nodded her head in response causing Kentrell to smirk. "I'ma miss you." He acted as if he was crying by wiping his eyes and sniffling.

"Just don't give my shit away, pleaseee." He dragged before letting out a loud frantic laugh. He gathered all his belongings and left out the roomeaving Diana lost in her thoughts. "You're so fucking dumb, you should've been left him alone." She thought.

"I don't need you, But I want you"

____________________________
Thoughts?
Don't forget to vote!