016

DIANA ZARIA JONES

DATE - 𝟓.𝟎𝟗.𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎
| 𝐁𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐧 𝐑𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐞, 𝐋𝐀 |
2:𝟶𝟹 𝚙𝚖

Diana clipped Kentrell's fingernails while he stared at the television that was playing The Boondocks. "Shit mane! That mutha'fucka hurt." Kentrell hissed snatching his hand away from Diana. "Let me see your hand." She said sternly with her palm out. Kentrell mugged Diana and shook his head before moving away from her. "I'm almost done c'mon." Diana sighed deeply. She was tired of Kentrell flinching anytime the cold metal made contact with his skin.

"My fault ma.." He mumbled seeing the look on her face. Kentrell's phone began to ring causing him to reach his free hand out to grab it. He grabbed his phone and glanced at the contact name with a mug on his face. "The fuck?" He muttered under his breath before answering the phone call. "Who this?" He asked the person on the other end.

"Melly, the police at yo' house are asking for you." The man said out of breath concerning Kentrell. Diana stopped clipping Kentrell's nails and moved away from him.

"I'm about to go to sleep." Diana yawned unaware of the situation taking place. Kentrell stood up and stared at his phone screen, "Ion know how ta' handle this shit." He mumbled under his breath before walking out of her room. Diana watched him walk out of her room with confusion plastered on her face.

She shook her head deciding to enjoy the silence occupying the room. "I'ma turn myself in." Diana heard Kentrell say from outside her door. "Just keep my family safe a'ight?" She pierced her lips together realizing what he was about to do.

TWO DAYS LATER...

DIANA STARED at Kentrell through the clear divider parting them away from each other. His flashy jewelry wasn't around his neck anymore and the diamond rings weren't around his fingers anymore. "You look pretty.." Kentrell smiled widely seeing Diana sit down in the chair. "What do you need me to do?" Diana sighed deeply knowing he was going to tell her to do something for him

"Nothing.." Kentrell hummed before looking back at the guard who was staring Diana down. "Why you lookin' at ha' like that?" Kentrell mugged the man who was smirking at Diana. She moved around in her seat becoming uncomfortable. "Sit down little nigga."  The guard said with a devious grin resting on his face.

He was purposely trying to get Kentrell riled up and Diana knew that. "He just got here and they are already picking with him." Diana thought while shaking her head. 

"Kentrell calm down.." Diana rubbed her temples trying to reduce the headache she currently had. Kentrell huffed and sat back down sucking his teeth. "Times up." The officer said quickly before yanking Kentrell up from the chair. Kentrell snatched his arm away from the man causing multiple officers to run toward him.

"Bitch get the fuck offa' me!" He shouted.

____________________

Quick luh chapter.

Thoughts?