❃ 005.

OUT NOTHING is now playing

𝐁𝐀𝐓𝐎𝐍 𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐄, 𝐋𝐀
03.15.2020

__________☆__________
"I'll start a war 'bout my bitch"
"I make sure her wrists like mine, mmm"

Kentrell's airpods blasted with OUT NOTHING, his new song he recently released. Bobbing his head, Kentrell smashed the weed in the grinder. His Russian cream wrap laid beside the tray. "Top, some bitch at the door asking fa' you." His best-friend, Ben, yelled. Kentrell took out one airpod and looked up at Ben.

"What you say?" He twisted up his face. "Someone asking for you at the door." Ben glanced down at him before looking back at his phone. Kentrell got up pulling his Amiri jeans over his Ethika drawls. Making his way to the door, Kentrell wore a mean mug on his face, he didn't like people showing up to his house uninvited. He opened the door revealing a bloody Diana.

Her shirt was stained with metallic red, blood dripped from her knuckles. Her once neatly curly hair was matted up into a knot. "Who did this?" Kentrell gritted his teeth before gripping the gun that was tucked in his pants. "You." Her voice cracked as tears flooded her eyes. A storm crashed through her emotions , mixing them together. "Mane what? I ain't do shit. You always blame shit on me , the dick that good? it got'cho brain malfuctioning?"  He said scoffing.

"Kentrell, yo' lil girlfriends jumped me!" She yelled breaking down into tears. "That shit don't got nothin' to do wimmie." He chuckled before slamming the door in her face.

"Bitches these days.." He shook his head laughing. Kentrell sat back down and began to roll up, grabbing his other airpod, Kentrell put the airpod in his ear and resumed listening to his music. On the other hand, Diana sat outside of Kentrell's house, crying. She knew he had something to do with her getting jumped. He was the only person who knew where she lived. The person she loved and expected comfort from shut the door in her face and laughed about it.

Diana wanted to make herself believe Kentrell cared for her, in which he didn't, but her stubbornness got in the way anytime she tried leaving him. Diana always gave herself a reason why he was a good person. There was never a truthful or logical reason. Maybe, she was dickmatized but that didn't mean she had to deal with his bullshit and shitty attitude.

She was obsessed with him.

She adored him.

His eyes, his voice, his lips, his eyelashes, his imperfections, his everything.

In his eyes, Diana was just a piece of good pussy. Not wifey material just pussy, thats all he wanted. He loved the way she clenched around him whenever he looked in her eyes.

"I go to war with that bitch, What it do?"

_____________________________

How y'all like this CHAPTERRRR????

Don't forget to vote!!