✦ 004.

FAMOUS HOES is now playing

𝐁𝐀𝐓𝐎𝐍 𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐄, 𝐋𝐀
3.14.2020❚

___________ ღ ___________

"Gun up in my hand while I fuck her with my dick out"

Kentrell sat on the end of Diana's bed fully naked with a blunt sitting between his lips. His dick laid limp on his thigh throbbing. His eyes focused on the large flat black TV screen. Hearing a soft knock at the door Kentrell got up and stepped towards the door. "Diana, your boyfriend here for you." Her sister, Kehlani, said. Kentrell unlocked the door opening it, still completely nude.

"What the fuck-" Kehlani's eyes widen before she quickly covered her eyes. "Put some damn clothes on nigga!" She screeched causing Kentrell to mug her.

"Don't look at ma dick then. Look me in my eyes." He calmly said. His eyes became low from the marijuana taking effect and entering his system. "You're fuckin' disgusting. I don't even know why my sister fucks with you." She mugged Kentrell before storming away.

"Like I give a fuck." He chuckled watching her walk away. He went back in the room returning to his spot. "When are you leaving?" Diana's small voice echoed throughout the silent room. "Right now." He mumbled taking another pull from his blunt before getting up and throwing it out the window.

"You can't stay longer? You always leave me." She frowned earning a glare from Kentrell. "You already know what it is when we finish fuckin'. Quit actin' like you'on know."

Diana sighed removing the covers off of her naked body. She got up from her bed and limped over to her walk-in closet. Kentrell followed behind her wearing a mug on his face. "Fuck you upset fa'?" He aggressively said.

"I'm just sick of this, Kentrell. You could go out fuck whoever you want and get in a relationship but I can't." She turned around facing him.