✪ 007.

ME AND YOUR MAMA is now playing

𝐁𝐀𝐓𝐎𝐍 𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐄, 𝐋𝐀
03.23.2020

_________༺♡༻_________

"Do what you want, I'm telling you let me into your heart"

Diana applied her clay mask onto her face. She smoothly put the cold product all over her face. Feeling a pair of muscular arms wrap around her waist, Diana jumped in fright not knowing who it was. "Mm, calm yo' ass down." None other than Kentrell. She rolled her eyes trying to figure out how he got in her house.

"How the hell you get in my house?" She mumbled, running the warm water over her hands. "The window..." He left small kisses down her neck. "Why are you here?" She pierced her lips together. He looked up in the mirror staring into her eyes.

"Y'know why I'm here." He chuckled dryly before pulling away from her. "I'm not in the mood." She looked back at him causing him to widen his eyes. "That's surprising." His lips parted slightly, his eyes stripping her. He bit his bottom lip picturing her bent over screaming his name.

"You can leave." She held onto her towel tightly brushing past him. "Nah, I'ma stay hea' for a while.." His eyes fell on her ass watching the way it moved in her grey thin towel. "For what? We ain't fuckin' so get out." She turned around mugging him. Kentrell tilted his head and glared at her. "I ain't goin' nowhere now calm yo' li' ass down before I fuck you up." He smirked seeing her facial expression change. Diana bent down and looked through her dresser, searching for something comfortable to put on.

Kentrell got behind her, grabbing her hair. He slowly pulled her head back straightening her back. She had a little arch in her back as her head stood beside his.

"Allat ass...makin' a nigga horny." He rubbed his print against her. His erection throbbed on her ass causing a small gasp to leave her mouth.

"Girl, you really got a hold on me"

"Yo' sister hate me, mama." He whispered in her ear. "Why she hate me? What you tell ha'?" He tightened his grip on her hair. Diana hissed from his tight grip on her hair. "Nothing move Kentrell you're hurting me." He laughed loudly yanking her hair more.

"You must think I'm dumb. You stupid ass bitch" His voice echoed in her ear, running freely through her body.

"Kentrell look at the way you act towards women. Why wouldn't she hate you?" Her words stung, it felt like someone was stabbing him in his chest.

"Look at the way you run to me when there's a problem. Look at the way, you scream my name while I'm in yo' shit. Look at the way, yo' face changes when you see me with anotha' bitch." He chuckled dryly in her ear. Diana shut her mouth knowing he was going upset. She didn't wanna hear his mouth or deal with his raft.

"Why the fuck you keep bringin' me down? Huh? You must want'cho ass to get beat." His voice rose sending several goosebumps through Diana's body.

"Diana, I been takin' too much shit from yo' ass. Do some dumb shit one mo' time and you gon' be in the hospital." He let go of her hair and huffed. Diana looked at him, frowning, "Just leave me alone, please. You can't accept the truth and own up to your wrongdoings." Kentrell smacked his lips and rolled his eyes.

"You can't accept the truth either. Ion love yo' ass, slime. Stop tryna think that shit." Diana's heart broke hearing those words escape from his mouth. Her eyes became teary, her mouth grew dry, and her chest closed up blocking the airway. "You finna cry?" His two-toned lips puckered out connecting to Diana's plump ones. He pecked her lips, placing a soft kiss on them.

"You can't accept the truth just like me, my luh mini-me." He playfully said cupping her cheeks in his palms. "I'll see you tomorrow." He slapped her ass before walking out of her room.

"They wanna see us falling apart."
"Y'know that I love you."

_______________________________

Don't forget to vote

Y'all fw this chapter??