014

WHITE TEETH is now playing..

𝐁𝐀𝐓𝐎𝐍 𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐄, 𝐋𝐀
𝟎𝟒.𝟐𝟗.𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎

ཌ━━━━━━━━ད
"She do anything I say"
"Oh, that's my bitch, ooh, ooh"

Diana stared at the positive pregnancy test with tears flooding her eyes. "No no no.." Her voice cracked feeling all her emotions ball up into a fist. Diana didn't know what to do, She certainly didn't want to kill an innocent child that was created due to her mistakes. Diana wasn't financially stable and her parents despised her existence.

Her phone rang, it reading, 'Kentrell🤡'. She answered the FaceTime call and faced her camera up to the ceiling so he wouldn't see her. "Something just came across my mind." He spoke making Diana anxious. She tried to cut him off but he once again manipulated her into not doing it. Diana being the dummy she is──She listened since she was so deeply in love with him.

"H-huh?" She said barely able to let words roll off her tongue. Diana got up and washed her hands before throwing pregnancy test out she was too scared to tell Kentrell. "Why you hiding shit from me?" Kentrell grabbed his phone and put his face in the camera──Kentrell squinted trying to figure out what Diana was doing in the bathroom.

"Uhm─I'm not hiding....anything." She stammeres, Kentrell huffed and dropped his phone on his lap making it clear he was growing aggravated. He knew everything about Diana, he always focused on her actions. Kentrell could tell when Diana was doing something sneaky. He knew when she lied and all, "Diana why you lying to me slime?" His voice now sounding more harsh and stern.

"I'm scared to tell you, that's why.." She said surprisling. "You must be pregnant by anotha' nigga." Kentrell said throwing Diana off. "That other nigga is you" Diana said in her head. "Uhm no, of course not." Kentrell chuckled lowly before speaking, "Tell me right now or it's gon' be a problem." Diana nervously swallowed the huge lump of saliva that was forming in her throat, her eyes began to water all over again.

"I'm pregnan──" Diana frowned noticing he hung up right when she said the first few letters of 'pregnant'. "Why am I so vulnerable?" She said to herself while walking out the bathroom with her phone in her hand. "You need to leave this nigga alone for real." Diana began having a full conversation with herself as she got ready for bed. Right when she was getting comfortable her doorbell rang.

"Who the fuck could this be?" She yelled in frustration. She yanked the covers off of her cold body and stomped out of her room. Diana jogged down the steps and walked in front of the door and looked out the peephole. Her face changed into a look of terror seeing an yawning Kentrell on the other side. Diana opened the door slowly looking down not wanting to make eye contact with him.

"Fuck you lookin' down for, my eyes are up here." He walked in her house, Diana closed the door behind him and followed after him. "Why are you here?" She groaned not wanting to be around him. "You said you pregnant right? I'm tryna' see that test." He looked at Diana with a hint of madness in his eyes. "I threw it out.." Diana said truthfully her eyes traveling away from his.

"Then how am I 'pose to know you telling the truth?" He scrunched up his face. "Why would I lie about something like that? I been trying to get away from you. Why would I wanna pull us closer with a fake baby?" A smile appeared on his face confusing Diana. "You stuck with me, how you feel 'bout that?" He saracastically said──Diana huffed realizing the huge mistake she made.

"Terrible, i'm not ready for a child." Diana sighed unable to handle the force of reality hitting her. "You better get ready 'cause you not killing my seed." Kentrell said looking her up and down. Diana rolled her eyes, "How he gon' say that and  don't even take care the one he got now?" She thought.

"You already a deadbeat." Diana blurted out earning a glare from Kentrell. "I just had my son fa' a whole week so shut yo' lil fast ass up." He replied calmly. "That don't mean nothing. You suppose to focus on your career and son, not me." She said. Kentrell kept his mouth shut because he knew that she was speaking the truth. He didn't want to cause anymore problems since he had two kids now.

"You right, I ain't even finna argue witcha'." He chuckled knowing she silenced him. He couldn't even get mad──He loved when she spoke up for herself it turned him on. "Can you leave now?" She pointed towards the door making Kentrell shake his head. "Nah you finna deal with my bullshit all night." Diana rolled her eyes and brushed past him.

"Roll 'em again, watch them get stuck." Diana heard Kentrell say causing her to roll her eyes again. "I did and they ain't get stuck, so what are you yapping about?" Diana replied looking back at a, now, upset Kentrell. "Stop talkin' crazy before you get yo' ass dealt with." He pointed his index finger at her. Diana turned her back on him and began jobbing up the stairs.

𝐊𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐋𝐋 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐍 𝐆𝐀𝐔𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐍 ᴘᴏɪɴᴛ ᴏғ ᴠɪᴇᴡ ━━

ᴘᴏɪɴᴛ ᴏғ ᴠɪᴇᴡ
━━

𝐊entrell smacked on his McDonald french fries, "Kacey you want some mo'?" He looked back at his son who was watching Bubble Guppies on his i-Pad he bought him. Kacey looked at his father and shook his head before turning his attention back to the device. Kentrell's phone began to ring, looking at the caller ID a disgusted look appeared on his face. Answering the call, Kentrell was met with his baby mother complaining.

"You was suppose to drop Kacey off by six o'clock." Kentrell huffed, this is exactly why he rarely considered picking up his son. Jania would always sweat him when Kentrell was spending quality time with their son. "Mane, Can I just spend time with my son in peace for once? You stay blowing up my phone." Kentrell said trying to contain himself from lashing out.

This was the tenth time she called him today and he was getting tired of it. "Don't flip this on m──Jania worry about being a hoe." Kentrell cut her off causing Kacey to gasp, "Poppa don't say that." He said. "I apologize." Kentrell smiled.

"Shawty said she feelin' me, she wanna bite me"

____________________

Thoughts?

Don't forget to vote!!!