✫ 006.

TEENAGE FEVER is now playing

𝐁𝐀𝐓𝐎𝐍 𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐄, 𝐋𝐀
03.20.2020

___________༺☆༻__________

"And if somehow you knew, That your love would be untrue"
"Would you lie to me?"

Diana watched Kentrell smile happily with his new girlfriend, Ari, while sitting at a table. She was very pretty, her body was beautiful, her lips were full and plump, her eyes lit up anytime Kentrell said something. They were perfect together and it hurt Diana.

Tears brimmed the corners of her puffy eyes. She couldn't bear seeing the love of her life with somebody else. She made him happy and Diana could tell. The way his smile widened in her presence. He never smiled around Diana. He always wore a cold stare that sent shivers down her spine.

"Fuck, this shit hurts to watch." She sniffled, wiping her tears. How come he got to be happy without her but she had to suffer in silence? She could feel the pain in her throat.

Diana looked down at her phone seeing Kentrell look her way. "He already saw my dumbass why the fuck am I ducking?" Diana huffed before looking back up.

Kentrell bit his bottom lip, staring at Diana, his eyes darkened, his tongue slid across his lips. He smacked Ari's ass as she walked into the designer clothing store. "He did that shit on purpose, I hate him." She frowned looking down, taking a sip from her ice filled Pepsi.

Diana grabbed her phone and began scrolling through TikTok, completely forgetting about Kentrell. Smiling at her phone, Diana watched the old crippled man tip over the steps in his wheelchair.

"Fuck you smiling at?" Diana nearly fell out of her chair hearing a deep voice. She dropped her phone on the table and looked up. Her heart fluttered seeing Kentrell glaring at her.