★ 008.

I LUV THIS SHIT is now playing

𝐁𝐀𝐓𝐎𝐍 𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐄, 𝐋𝐀
04.12.2020

_____________༄✯༄_____________

"Your man's fucked up, He don't do you like this"

Diana's life got better since she hadn't seen Kentrell for a month. She was currently in a talking stage with a guy named, Pooter, well he went by Pooter. She really liked him, he brought her flowers every week. He treated her like a princess, something she never experienced.

Nothing could get her to stop messing around with Kentrell. Or so she thought, She always told herself that she loved him. She did but Pooter was making her change her mind. He treated her better than Kentrell ever did. His eyes brightened when she walked in the room.

He would tell her she was beautiful all the time. He was a gentleman, something Kentrell could never be. She didn't want to compare them to each other since they weren't similar. She couldn't help it, Kentrell stayed on her mind and Pooter did too.

She knew Kentrell would flip and cause a scene if he found about her and Pooter. He didn't want to see her with no one, especially if they made her happy. He loved seeing Diana's watery red puffy eyes. It turned him on, her cry face was absolutely breath-taking. She was gorgeous to him.

A smile took over Diana's distraught face seeing Pooter walk in her room holding a bag filled with her favorite snacks. She had recently got her period and was cramping badly. "Hey pretty girl." He smiled widely showcasing his gold grills. "Hii." She dragged, smiling. Getting up from her bed, Diana hugged Pooter resting her head on his chest. His arms wrapped around her small waist, embracing her.

"You still got cramps?" He questioned looking down at her. She lifted up her head and shook her head. "My fault if I brought too much shit." He chuckled looking at the large plastic bag. "No it's okay, thank you so much." She hugged him tighter not wanting to let him go. She grew attached to Pooter, Diana caught feelings quickly.