011.

WASTE MY TIME is now playing

𝐁𝐀𝐓𝐎𝐍 𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐄, 𝐋𝐀
04.19.2020

____________༺♡༻____________
"I knew you were gonna hit up my line"

Kentrell swirled his tongue around Diana's clit as she trembled in his hands. His hands firmly gripped her thighs while he feasted on her. His red eyes stared at hers, she watched him flick his tongue through her slit and lick her sensitive spots. "M-moveee." She dragged stuttering trying to push his head away. Stopping Kentrell raised his head from in between her legs.

"What I tell you 'bout moving my head?huh?" He spread her legs wider as she tried to close them. "I'm sorry.." She gasped feeling him attach his lips back to her swollen bud. His three long slender fingers found there way to her entrance. Kentrell entered his fingers and mushed around her insides curling his fingertips.

"Cum on my fingers, mama." He dug his fingers deeper trying to find her spot. Diana legs shook vigorously feeling her peak approaching quickly. "Fuckkk!" She screamed grabbing a hold of the black silk sheets and gripping them.

Feeling her clamp down on his fingers, Kentrell picked up his pace while sucking on her clit. His tongue did wonders around her pearl. He was practically making out with her clit while jabbing his fingers into her g-spot. Diana wanted to close her legs and push his head away but her body grew numb from the intense pleasure he gave her. Her mind went blank. Everything around her felt fuzzy as if she was laying on a bed made of cotton balls.

"You such a good slut fa' me." He smiled feeling her creamy fluids coat his chocolate fingers. His eyes stayed on Diana's as he removed his fingers from inside of her. "Mm, taste yo'self mama." He hummed leaning upward. Kentrell put his fingers in her mouth smirking at her suck on them. Diana moaned softly tasting her sweet nectar her taste buds buzzed feeling the fluid rub against her tongue.

An exhausted Kentrell big-spooned Diana yawning loudly

An exhausted Kentrell big-spooned Diana yawning loudly. His body wouldn't allow him to fall asleep. He tried everything in his power to fall asleep but nothing seemed to work. Usually, he would be knocked out cold by now. Diana's eyes fluttered opened seeing Kentrell staring at her. "The hell you staring at me for?" She groaned.

"I can't sleep." He responded. Piercing her lips together not knowing what to do. "Go home then." She moved away from Kentrell turning her back on him. "Mmtch, stop bein' like that." He smacked his lips pulling Diana back to him. "Kentrell, it's four in the morning. Ari is probably worried sick about you. Go home." Diana checked the time on her phone before looking back at Kentrell.

"She too busy getting ha' back blown." Rolling his eyes Kentrell huffed. Diana sighed burying her head under the large fluffy pillow. "Can I lay on you?" His voice softened shocking Diana. "This why he needa stop popping them percs." She thought lifting her head up. "Mhm...." Diana said hesitantly not trusting him. Kentrell spread her legs and laid between them. He placed his head on her chest next to her heartbeat. The smooth rythmatic beat ran through his ear soothing his body completely.

He could feel all his once tense muscles come at ease as he wrapped his arms around her waist. Diana began massaging his scalp sending triggers throughout his body. A couple minutes later, Diana could hear light snores indicating he was sleep.

She grabbed her phone and took a couple pictures of him for her eyes only. She thought he looked so adorable while sleeping. The way his nostrils flared up as he took big breaths. Everything about him was perfect to her. He was the only man she was attracted to. Nobody could remove her mind off of him.

"This is so wrong." She thought of him being in a relationship. The two always find their ways to one another no matter the causes. Kentrell needed the feeling she gave him and she needed the sensation he gave her. They were both addicted to each other but they refused to accept that.

Kentrell never felt the need to cling to a female whenever he was going through something. Drugs would help him cope with his tsunami of emotions. Diana was a drug to him, she numbed his body, eased his mind, took away his hurt, she did everything he wanted her to do.

He stirred around his sleep trying to get comfortable. "Keep rubbin' my hair li' guh." He smacked his lips looking up at Diana.

"But what do you want with me?"

_______________________________

Kentrell falling in love 😜.

Coochie got him ina headlock.

His head game go crazy!

😜