✫ 009.

TAKE DOWN is now playing

𝐁𝐀𝐓𝐎𝐍 𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐄, 𝐋𝐀
04.29.2020

____________༺♡༻____________
"He a fuckin' menace and he say that all them bitches love him"

Kentrell swerved through Baton Rouge gripping his AK-47 blasting music. He blinked a couple of times feeling his eyes begin to itch. "Fuck, don't start this shit." He groaned removing his left hand from the steering wheel. He rubbed his eyes, unable to focus on the road. Kentrell stopped rubbing his eyes to look at the street.

A frowned appeared on his face seeing his baby momma, Jania, yelling at Diana. Rolling down his window Kentrell shouted out his car catching their attention.

"Aye 'Say! What the hell y'all got going on?" He yelled gripping the steering wheel. Kentrell pulled up on them nearly driving on the sidewalk. He parked his car and hopped out leaving his gun in the passenger seat.

"This the hoe you be too busy fuckin' on to pick up our son?' Jania pointed at Diana. Her body grew stiff as Jania pointed at her. "Nah, ion even know her." He said looking Diana in her eyes. "Those eyes..." Diana thought staring into his iris.

"Oh, I'm so sorry!" She turned to Diana with a shocked expression. Diana gave her a closed lip smile before speaking, "It's okay.." She mumbled before quickly walking away.

"You got me out here excusing random people. Come get yo' son tomorrow or it's gon' be a problem." Jania huffed, storming off.

Kentrell watched Diana's talking stage, Pooter, makeout with another girl."This nigga." He rolled his eyes and pulled out his phone. He pressed the Camera app and took multiple pictures before sending it to Diana. "Why the fuck she block me?" He mugged his phone hardly. Kentrell gripped his phone and slammed it on the dashboard breaking the screen.

He gritted his teeth before zooming down the street. Going in the direction of Diana's house. Kentrell ran through red lights causing major accidents to occur.

"She wan' ride on me, oh, woah, woah, woah"

Kentrell bobbed his head to his music. He let the beat run through his cells and troubled mind. The music flooded his ears allowing nothing but pure bliss to take over his angered body.

"Nigga, I get in that mode, make them young niggas drill, now, drill nigga"

He slowed down once his was on Diana's block. Kentrell parked his car directly in her garage since it was empty. He got out his car and jogged to the front door. After four minutes of excessive banging, Diana finally answered the door. She wore a black lace bra that matched her panties turning Kentrell on.

"Why are you here?" Her voice was scratchy meaning she had just woke up.

"Fuck that why you block me?" He dismissed her question and moved her out the way. He walked into her living room and sat down making himself comfortable. Diana followed behind him, closing the front door and locking it.

"I was in my feelings." She yawned stretching out her body. "About what?" He leaned back on her gray cushioned spreading his legs apart. "Everything." She climbed on his lap wrapping her arms around his neck.

"Mmm, Yo' sista' still onnat bullshit?" He asked placing his hands on her butt. "Mhm..." She hummed in response feeling herself wanting to go back to sleep.

"She wants me to stay away from you." Diana lifted up her head making eye contact with Kentrell.

"You gon' listen to her?" He licked his lips piercing his lust filled eyes into Diana's tired ones. "I want too but I can't." Her eyes shifted to Kentrell's pulpy lips.

"Why can't you?" Kentrell questioned moving his hands to her thighs. His thumb rubbed her thigh sending shivers throughout her entire body.

"I love you so much, Kentrell.."

____________________________

Vote & comment!

Kentrell a whole evil spirit ✋😭.

Take down is my mfkn song bro!!

Diana mind as well give up on tryna find a new nigga to love on.