5: Hello: Part 2

Tao exited the elevator, leaving Lay alone inside. He was not able to say his goodbye to Lay as immediately upon stepping onto the seventh floor, a female voice welcomed him.

"Good afternoon. Am I correct in assuming you are Huang Zitao-nim?" the female voice asked.

"Ah, yes. I am Huang Zitao," Tao awkwardly bowed due to the sudden exchange.

"I am Chae Ada, the receptionist assigned to the seventh floor. Please follow me, I will introduce you to your immediate supervisor," Ada told Tao.

Tao simply followed the receptionist into the office of the Department of Infrastructure

Tao simply followed the receptionist into the office of the Department of Infrastructure. Once inside, Tao saw five people who were focused on doing their respective responsibilities.

"Good afternoon, everyone. Let me introduce you to Huang Zitao-nim, the new employee." Ada announced. "Jennie-nim, I will leave him to you."

Ada exited the office as soon as she did her job. Meanwhile, the female who was addressed as Jennie stood up and met Lay.

"It's good to have another helping hand. I am Kim Jennie, the assistant chief as no one was willing to accept the role. I am also the executive assistant for the Bureau of Design Quality and Safety."

"I am Huang Zitao. Please take care of me."

"Welcome to the Department of Infrastructure. Let me introduce your new workmates," Jennie led Tao around the office. "This is Park Chaeyoung, also known as Rose, for the Bureau of Equipment. Manobal Lalisa or Lisa for the Bureau of Maintenance. Kim Jisoo is the executive assistant for the Bureau of Public Facilities. Finally, Ya Gyoman is the office intern."

"Nice to meet you all," Tao bowed to every single person introduced

"By the way, have you met His Excellence?" Jennie remembered.

"Not yet. I was told by Boah-nim that the assistant chief would be accompanying us to His Excellence," Tao supplied.

"Very well. If you are ready, then let us go for your courtesy call."