47: Home

A Porsche Cayenne settled itself in the four-car garage. Chen and Xiumin arrived at their shared house in Mount Mongmyeok as it was already decided beforehand that all legend pairs would sleep over at their respective houses after the announcement.

"I hope you like our home. It's just slightly above average in terms of size but I had it designed hoping it will fit your lifestyle," Chen was fidgety. He felt like presenting a project in front of a class.

"Are you kidding me? This house is beautiful, Dae!" Xiumin was mesmerized. "I can't believe I'm a co-owner of this house."

From the front, the house had an entry porch

From the front, the house had an entry porch. After passing through the threshold, one would see the foyer and the hallway. The living and kitchen area was in the center of the house. The dining area was located left of the foyer and the other side of the foyer was the study room. There were two guest suites, a utility room for laundry, a powder room, and a nook. To the right of the hallway was the master suite complete with two walk-in closets and a master bathroom. At the back of the house were the four-car garage, veranda, rear porch, and pool. It was indeed smaller than the rest of the legends' houses but it was still larger than average.

Despite the incessant demand of Chen that he would do everything as it was Xiumin's first time visiting, Xiumin was the one who insisted on cooking

Despite the incessant demand of Chen that he would do everything as it was Xiumin's first time visiting, Xiumin was the one who insisted on cooking. Xiumin cooked while Chen was shooed to wash up. In the end, Xiumin prepared a combination of kimchi-jjigae and lamb kebab as it was the only dish he could think of the moment he opened the fridge.

"I forgot to ask earlier but am I allowed to ask for your academic background? You did, after all, reveal mine earlier," Xiumin pouted.

"Sure. So, I graduated from SMC University with a double bachelor's degree in computer science and physical science, both cum laude. After that, I decided to study again so I got my advertisement media degree as magna cum laude from SMC University. After that, I simultaneously finished my two master's degrees in physical science and advertisement media from Ten Premiers University, both as cum laude," Chen laid out his achievements.

"Wow. That's too much schooling for me. I don't think I can handle all that studying," Xiumin shook his head, acting like he was dizzy.

"You know... I like your notebook of ideas," Chen said.