3: Missing You

"Good morning, Your Excellence, the Executive Human Resource Officer, Kwon Boah-nim, has scheduled an urgent meeting at one o'clock this afternoon in Conference Room L," the Executive Secretary, Yoo Jaeseok, announced during each call to the legends.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Minutes before the appointed time, the six legends entered the designated conference room.

"The maknae is here!" the legend of lightning announced.

"Do you really have to do that, Chen-hyung?" the legend of wind countered.

"Just take a seat beside Kyungsoo, Sehun. The meeting is starting soon," the legend of fire gestured to an empty seat next to the legend of the earth.

"By the way, Kris-hyung, do you know what the agenda could be?" the legend of the earth asked the legend of the sky.

"I have no idea," the legend of the sky then turned to the legend of fire, "How about you, Chanyeol? Do you what's going on? After all, the Executive Human Resource Officer is closely affiliated with the Department of Economics and Employment."

"She did not mention anything as far as I can remember," the legend of fire responded. "Perhaps you have an idea, Suho-hyung?"

"Not a single clue. Let's just wait for her to arrive," the legend of water dismissed.

At exactly one in the afternoon, Kwon Boah, the Executive Human Resource Officer, entered the conference room together with Yoo Jaeseok, the Executive Secretary.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"Good afternoon, Your Excellences," Kwon and Yoo greeted.

The six returned the greeting with another bow, "Good afternoon, Boah-ssi and Jaeseok-ssi."

When the two were comfortably sat on their seats, Suho, the legend of water, went straight to the point, "What is the purpose of this afternoon's meeting?"

"Certainly, Your Excellence," Boah quickly connected her laptop to the screen, "Starting tomorrow, six new employees will be working here in the Central Office."

Lost and Foundजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें