6: Finally Found You

Kai was the next person to leave the elevator. He directly went near the receptionist who was just looking at him calmly.

"Good afternoon. Are you Kim Jongin-ssi?" the receptionist asked.

"Yes. That's me."

"Welcome, Kim Jongin-nim. I am Son Clouie, the receptionist on this floor. Let me guide you to your new office and immediate supervisor."

Clouie led Kai into the office of the Department of Transportation

Clouie led Kai into the office of the Department of Transportation. There were only five people inside, four were casually lounging while the last one was talking on a phone.

"Good afternoon, everyone. This is Kim Jongin-nim, the new employee," Clouie announced to the room. "Kim Yongsun-nim will be your immediate supervisor."

The aforementioned Kim Yongsun was still preoccupied with the call but acknowledged Kai's presence with a thumbs-up.

"I have to return to my place. Just wait for Yongsun-nim. She will be the one to guide you on what to do next," Clouie bowed at Jongin before exiting the large office.

In the meantime, three of the people inside welcomed Jongin.

"Hello, I am Ahn Hyejin but you can call me Hwasa. I work for the Bureau of Land Transportation."

"Nice meeting you. I am Moon Byuli or just Moonbyul. I am the executive assistant for the Bureau of Maritime Transport."

"Hi, I am Jung Wheein, the executive assistant for the Bureau of Railways."

"Nice to meet everyone," Jongin shyly replied.

Finally, Yongsun's call ended and she, too, approached Kai, "Sorry about that. I am Kim Yongsun, also known as Solar. I am the assistant chief for this department and I am assigned to the Bureau of Aviation and Aeronautics."

"Oh, that is our intern, Keun Seakjeong," Hwasa pointed to the female busy with paperwork

"Have you been informed of your duties, Jongin-ssi?" Solar inquired.