Chapter 1 : Yet to come

And he left him for forever ...

"Forever ??"

Jungkook asked himself and then sighed . He looked towards the moon who was shining in it's all glory , the little stars adding more beauty to it ....cool breeze blowing hitting his skin adding unknown calmness in his body. He closed his eyes.

"Why he left him for forever ? "

He again mumbled.

" Who left whom kook ? ", a voice emerged from his back .....a person entering in his room .

He opened his eyes and smiled a little while removing his glasses .

" No one hyung ....just characters of my story ....i was writing story since i was free ...." Kook said to junghyun while closing his book .

"Oh how can you write a book when whole house is on fire " junghyun said while frowning.

" WHAT ... You put house in fire hyunggg...ohh god ," kook said while gasping hard. " Stop over reacting kook...why the hell are you accusing me you brat " junghyun said.

Jungkook's pov

" ohh Hyung we all know that your existence is enough to put this house on fire ", I said while blowing while hair from my head smirking hard but soon this smirk got wiped off hard by a god damn big sleeper which come to me flying .

" owwiee ....that hurts hyung " ... I said while pouting and rubbing my head where the sleeper hit to me.

" It should how dare you ....now come fast for dinner or else size of sleeper will become bigger when eomma hit you with hers .." junghyun said.

" I knew it you were small from birth ", i said while laughing.

" Big enough to hit you wanna try ", junghyun said while folding his hand to his chest with wiggling eyebrows.

"Fuck your sleepers ", I muttered while showing his teeth

"I have my fiance bro " junghyun said in duh tone.

" HYUNN IF YOUR FUCKING ASS DIDN'T COME DOWN IN I MIN 1 WILL KILL YOU ", jisso shouted from downstairs.

" oppsie fucking sleeper is way better hyung i think " , I said while sheepishly smiling .

" Shut up you bunny human and let's go".

With that they both left. While talking they both enter the living room but their steps stopped right there.

Their opened mouth turned into thin line to control their laugh after seeing the scene in front of them.

There

Were

1 child sitting on sofa pouting badly and head facing ground.

It was

The one n only their father.

The great Mr. Jeon ....the owner of whole jeon Empire was pouting badly while sitting.

And jisso was also just like them trying hard to control her laughter seeing her father in law like this.

" What the hell did your existence do mr. Jeon this time " i spoke while sitting beside his father along with his hyung.

But Mr. Jeon hit his head from behind.

"Whatt appaa ..." he said while whining.

" You disrespectful brat this his how you call your father " mr. Jeon said while hitting him again.

" owwie appaa don't hit me ....you don't get me I don't want to make you feel like you're old..." I said

" Appa don't believe him he's just lying ", junghyun said.

" Shut up hyung ....noonaa see how he is defaming me " i said battling my eyelashes.

Junghyun cringed.

" Stop it hyun why are you troubling my baby ....come here kook ignore him ", jisso said and hugged him and jungkook giggled while showing his tongue.

Junghyun shake his head seeing his baby brother.

" is anyone here still bothered about me...hello i am still here but for how much i don't know " mr. Jeon while making sad face.

" what happened dad now ", junghyun asked his dad.

" Ohh hyunie don't ask him now he only got his tongue in mall ", Mrs. Jeon said while coming from kitchen with dinner. Jisso gets up to help her.

" thanks sweetie....you know what he did you dad literally called me old like really just because i was running too much in the mall ". Mrs. Jeon said while exaggerating.

" darling i w..was just worried for you i thought your legs would get tired ", mr. Jeon while explaining.

Mrs. Jeon gasped and said

" see he's again calling me old you all see".

Now all started laughing loudly seeing mr. Jeon getting scolded by his wife.

" ohh my beautiful lady...you're still gorgeous like your 30s don't believe this oldie ", i said while hugging my eomma.

" yaah who are you calling oldie you come here brat ", mr. Jeon said being
offended

" you dare to say anything to my baby next thing you'll see couch infront of you ", eommma said while hugging me tighter.

" i also agree with mom ..dada " jisso said joining them.

" Hyunie is still there with me you're my only one here my loving son ".

Both son and father duo hugged each other.

" Hyunie baby i am thinking you're not having dinner tonight baby ", mrs. Jeon said.

Junghyun's eye's widened and he quickly left his dad.

" sorry dad food is love " junghyun said and mr. Jeon kicked his butt saying

" nobody loves me here ", and folded his hands towards his chest.

We all shared a look and then said

" ATTACK ".

And with that they all jumped on him hugging the hell out of him.

And laid there laughing loudly.

That's little family of the big Jeon empire.

Jungkook saw his family eating while laughing and bickering. He smiled.

Really

But then sighed.

He was happy seeing his family like this .

Isn't this only matter?

Is it ?

Now he was again sitting in his room with a pen and a notebook in his hand gazing the moon again .

" what are you writing kook ah ? " junghyun said while handing him a hot chocolate.

" just completing my book hyung ", I said

" completing your book or own thoughts kook ", his hyung while softly smiling.

" i think both maybe ".

" you know kook it's a long time you still haven't told mom dad and even jisso when shared everything thing with her " . Hyung said .

" I know hyung but it doesn't really matters now i ...i haved moved on i really do "

"I don't know kook whether you're telling this to me or yourself. "Junghyun said while sighing.

"Anyways isn't this story finished... you're writing this from a long time ? "He asked

Jungkook looked at moon and said

" I think the end is yet to come ..."

A chapter full of jungkook's present. Taehyung's and others will be in another chapter.

See you soon .