Chapter 20 : History repeats

Jungkook stared taehyung whose face was turned to left coz he slapped Taehyung he slapped his taehyungie hyung

Jungkook retreat his shivering hands back and covered his mouth with them. But then he glance his surrounding then his glistening eyes again become cold.

Taehyung he was deaf. He didn't hear his surrounding anymore since he heard the sound of slap. His love slapped him. Why ? He slowly turned and gazes younger with pain filled eyes. While jungkook hold his collar.

" ARE YOU FUCKING MAD OR WHAT HOW DARE YOU MR. KIM TAEHYUNG TO CLAIM ME AS YOURS SINCE WHEN HUHH AND ABOVE ALL OF THAT YOU HARMED NY FRIEND WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO PROVE HUHH FINALLY TELL ME ?"

He shouted and jerked taehyung back and forth. While hyun bin who was watching this all while smirking came towards jungkook with sad face and said," Leave him jungkook why are you dirtying your hands come leave him."

Jungkook left taehyung's collar and breath hard and turned do check hyun bin, " binnie you're fine right ?" And hyun bin nodded.

Taehyung he was just standing feeling useless. He was just questioning himself 'that he didn't even deserve a look of care even ' he watched jungkook checking hyun bin so Care fully. For minutes he saw his old kook who cared for every one ...him too. But time changes the jungkook who was ready to fight the whole world left him alone after slapping him for someone. He wiped his tears from corner of his eyes. He deserved it right?

And finally jungkook see older standing infront of him. " Have you any shame left  or that too you left behind. Atleast apologize. But why the great Kim taehyung will apologize. He only knows to break people. Or we can say he loves it. I mean how asshole can a person be Mr. Kim. You didn't even changed a bit I see. Well I can say one thing now. I AM HAPPY THAT I LEFT YOU BECAUSE YOU DESERVE TO BE ALONE. AND LET ME TELL YOU ONE THING I WILL NEVER BE YOURS COZ I FUCKING HATE YOU WITH MY LIFE YOU PRESENCE MAKE ME KILL MYSELF HOW EVEN I LOVED YOU COZ YOU TOTALLY DIDN'T TO BE DESERVED ?"

Taehyung gulped back a sob all those memories are infront of his eyes. And voices are hailing in his ears. His breathing was getting faster. He closed this eyes to calm himself but no use. After taking more deep breath be compose himself and gazed younger who was fill with anger and opened his mouth to say something.

" I...I am I am sor...." But before he can continue a voice cut him off.

" DON'T YOU DARE "

" DON'T YOU DARE TAEHYUNG TO SAY SORRY "

Jimin roared making jungkook and hyun bin flinched. He came between jungkook and taehyung and faced taehyung. His soulmate looked so broken. He couldn't control himself and hugged taehyung who melt like wax in arms of his best friend and cried. " Shh my bear is Strong isn't he you did so well my soulmate."

Jimin said and caressed his back. " j..jiminaah it's not stopping  t..the voices" taehyung cried. " No my bear My baby take deep breaths for hyungss  hmm don't care about anyone right now okay whole world is a fucking bitch my baby stop crying."

Jimin said and gazed jungkook with do much anger and hatred. Jungkook who was confused and lowered his eyes.

" Jimin take taehyung away from here okay "  Jin said and Jimin nodded and Left with taehyung who was so in daze to react.

After they left all four hyungs aura changed. Jin now gazed jungkook with some unknown emotions. " Is there anything Left more?" jin asked in cold voice.

"H..hyung please listen to mee" jungkook said but was showed a palm in front of his face. " Enough is enough Mr. Jeon please leave and Its Mr. Kim Mr. Jung and Mr. Min for you right from now." Suga said.

While jungkook's lips wobbled. He always used to listen cute nicknames from his hyungs. Those who raised him became so distant suddenly. " Hyung y..you can't do this too mee he Taehyung d..did wrong." He whispered.

While all others were silently starring at him. Jungkook brows furrowed. While jin move forward towards jungkook and said," You know what jungkook do you even know you standing infront of us talking Is a big deal if it had been any other he would been cursing his fate by now "

" What's worse is history is repeating in the  most worst way." Jhope said.

" You out of all of us know taehyung most kook. We known him well too. But In the end we all did they same thing. And as usual blaming taehyung without listening him for even once " jin cried while namjoon hugged him.

" we know taehyung did wrong but he is punished enough and from now on nobody I REPEAT NOBODY HAS RIGHT TO BLAME HIM." namjoon shouted making jungkook flinch.

" Kook we did the same thing which you had done. We blamed him we punished him and he took everything. But trust me when we say we are regretting from 1 year and I can say maybe this was even a bit or what he has suffered. " jin said.

They lastly glanced younger who was lost somewhere but startled when suga deadpanned," you're lucky enough Mr. Jeon.... jimin isn't here the way he had punished taehyung when he hurt you
.....you won't been able to handle half of it if he does that same or even more with you. And when it comes to his soulmate maybe he crosses his Line."

" We are leaving ....Here take it cctv vedio watch maybe then you'll see the truth by yourself. And for your kind information we are not even a bit interested to show you. Coz we know enough." Jhope said and thrower a pendrive.

Jungkook nodded hesitating watching them leave ignoring him. His heart bleed. They were his most precious people. Were they?

If yes then how does this all happened? He asked himself again and again.

He eyes hurriedly searched for the pen drive. He quickly connected it to the laptop and watched it.

His eyes widened and lips parted. Eyes turning into pool of tears. Body shaking.
That's changes we call after being in guilt...