Chapter 5 : who's that ?

Taehyung's POV

I was walking through the street. It was late night so the environment was quite peaceful. But still some people can be seen walking around.

While my gaze travelled to a couple how they were laughing at each other teasing each other while eating icecream.

I smiled sadly.

Can this could be us ?

While my gaze again travelled to 2 teenagers who were hitting each other while the one hissed other immediately stopped started to caressed the hand.

And then they smiled at each other and hugged.

This time also i smiled sadly but with a realisation.... Sad reality

This was us....

Before

I don't know when I started crying and sat on a bench and guilt again started to eat me up.

I didn't get to know when my tears started to get mixed with rain drops.

But i least cared

As i was sitting drenching in rain someone tapped my shoulder. He also said something but i couldn't hear because sound of rain and his voice also was not clear.

I thought he also pity me seeing my state so i decided not to listen him maybe he will also go.

Like someone.

But instead of that i felt warm when those hands touched mine. It felt unbelievable maybe because it was after long time. I don't know why. I shouldn't have felt that for a stranger.

But i did... don't know why ???

In that cold weather the warmth my coat couldn't provide was given by those hands . Maybe i didn't realise that i was still crying

Crying for the first time after he left....today.

But why only today ??

I saw him leaving i tried to get up to stop him but he was already near his car so i clear my view to see him.

And i saw him

And that moment i realised i can't never forget him ....i don't know who was he but he left a dark impression on my soul with his warmth.

And he left

Also

In the morning

I was sitting infront of all and they all were staring at me correction glaring at me.

I pouted i just told them what i felt in night now they all..............

" Kim Taehyung do you want me remind you that you are here for company not for filming a k-drama ", jin hyung dead panned.

" and do you already forget about jungkookie so easily huhh ", jimin said ready to throw hands on me.

" shut up chim no one can take his place and i can't even think about forgetting him . He owns me", i said

" better "he said

" okay guys let's keep this dream boy of yours aside and focus on today's event. Our suits have arrived . We are leaving in 2 hours. So bitches get some make up done and look like all handsome to get one in party. ", hobi hyung cheered up while all except me glared at him except me.

" we all are in relationship you single ass ", yoongi hyung said

" and what about your sprite hoba ", namjoon hyung asked