Chapter 14 : Calm and chaos of heart

Both moved towards jungkook's room.

As taehyung enter he met with a warm aura of room

As taehyung enter he met with a warm aura of room. The room was cozy and city view was making it more beautiful. What amazed him was the amount of books younger has. And so greenery. Though he was the son of richest man and lives in mansion but then also this room screams simplicity. It made him smile how down to earth his mi amor is.

Younger was finding medicine in his drawer quietly. " Do you like reading Mr. Jeon. The amount of books you have amazes me. ". Taehyung said. " I do but more than that I love writing". Younger replied. " ohh i see that's new " " Many things are new you don't know still. " younger spat. He ignored it and asked " can i see some ? "

That catches younger's attention it was his written books. And with his name. He didn't wanted to expose his identity for now. That's why he already told his parents and hyung to talk about his job or anything. They shouldn't know about him being  CEO of frontispiece.

He quickly looked at older and replied," didn't you have heahache Mr. Kim reading will only increase it. Take your medicine and rest ".

He found the medicine but he was confused which to give. He was back facing older. He asked mindlessly, " Mr. Kim does anything affects you?"

Taehyung smirked at the question. And moved closer to jungkook and stood back closer to his body and whispered in his ears

"Yes.......you "

Jungkook shivered at the heavenly low voice and closeness wasn't helping. His neck turned red the reply. Blush decorating his cheeks. He quickly hide his face by lowering his head and said.

" I..i meant do you prefer any certain type of medicine or have any allergy ".

" No " he replied.

With that jungkook gave him medicine with water. But taehyung didn't took medicine just staring at him. He rose his eyebrows in confusion but still taehyung was just standing. " I don't have full day for you Mr. Kim standing here Take it " . He coldly said.

" But it's... it's bitter " taehyung said making other scoff " ofcourse it will be take it fast don't be a baby ". Jungkook said while Older pouted.

" But i need something sweet " older said in small voice. "Okay what do you want " he asked. " will you give me anything ?" Older asked quickly with shining eyes. " Wh..what are you thinking? " he asked stuttering seeing older's sudden boxy smile.

" Ohh you really don't know " . Older asked his voice turning suddenly turning more deep and huskier and start moving towards younger. Suddenly it clicked in Jungkook's mind he remembered a flashback he cheeks turned shades of red. He lowered his head and start getting nervous as he saw older moving towards him. And then taehyung pinned him on glass wall.

"You know I don't even need medicine i can have something else but i was deprived of it for years maybe i can get it now here in paris ". Taehyung husked on his face. He noticed the flushed face of younger he was seriously enjoying it the way he still has his effect on the person.

Jungkook shook his thoughts and bite his lips to stop the smile and pushed older And moved away but a hold on his wrist hold him back. He closed his eyes and sigh slowly.

'He can't be close to older he will loose.....himself. '

But his thoughts stopped when he was turned and pulled with a force to land on a chest. A strong musky smell hit his nostrils making his eyes closed. 'how badly he wants this smell and person '.

Jung kook looked upwards only to find a strong gaze on himself. No words said.
Only eyes talked. Without thinking anything taehyung grabbed his waist and hugged him hiding this face in the neck where resides that Vanilla smell.

'The only smell that kept him sane in this insane world '.

Jungkook nearly make his lips bleed to hold back a Moan. Why ? Because of a hold on his waist that was only getting tighter by every second. And how older was scenting him which now converted to kissing his neck and then to biting.  Older was struggled hard to remove to slide his upper clothing from his shoulder. His lips literally ached to feel that baby skin.

But he furrowed his brows when he see the rapid movements of older like he is panicking. The way be was fumbling with his shirt it was so confusing.

Taehyung after enhaling younger's scent. His mind went out of control. It's like any moment he'll stop the younger will disappear from his sight. He just want him close go him. His mind was just chanting.

'He will leave you'

He will leave you'

He will leave you'

But soon his mind stopped. A hand caressed his head. So lovingly and with care. The way younger was brushing his hair slowly and massaging how head and whispered.

" hyungie calm down please for me. "

And taehyung cried hiding his face and in his neck and hugged him more tightly. Younger felt hot tears on his cold neck making him feel goosebumps.
Why taehyung was crying like this ? The thought lingered in his mind. He continued caressing his hair and whispered calming words to his ears. Taehyung felt relief after sometime his crying stopped and he smiled. He knew younger was always his safe place.

" Don't ever leave me kook ".

He said and kissed Jung kook's neck making him close his eyes. They both moved away from hug. The situation of both of them were different. Older's eyes were red from crying and younger not to mention. Taehyung was trying hard not to focus else he will get hard right here only. Red lips irregular breathing vest buttons opened and neck .

Damn the red and purple bruises add glory.

Jungkook quickly after regaining himself closed his vest. He was so shy to face elder but inside he was cursing himself  why he get so weak infront of older. Taehyung cooed after seeing younger hiding his face.

He coughed and said," kook please meet me near Eiffel tower at night today just for once I beg you " Taehyung literally plead. Jungkook was sad seeing him like this but he can't make the same mistake again.

" Mr. Kim I think took me for granted after t..this. I have works to do so I can't come. " he said. " I know kook but just for  few Minutes then you can go I promise " .

" promises doesn't suit on you Mr. Kim. Anyways I will see but I am sure it will be a no because I have works and I am not pleased by your presence either. We can talk later after some day. It's not like you'll die " younger spat.

And then they both heard the voice of jisso. " Taehyung and jungkook both of you come down fast. Lunch is served".

Jungkook see they gloomy face of older. He felt like killing himself rather than seeing the other so miserable but he can't do anything so left the room .

Taehyung was standing at his place and smiled sadly and whispered

" I will die my mi amor ....without you . Wanna hold you and see you for hours before you disappear from my eyes .  Want to feel you for last time...........