Chapter 22 : present made of past.

Feelings~

Feelings caught at wrong timing

Feelings act at wrong timing

Feelings showed at wrong timing

Feelings felt at wrong timing.....

It was always wrong in their life story at this point jungkook blamed his every breath every being of his existence.

And the helplessness of not able to make it right pained his heart. He has no more patience left to endure any other emotion at this point.

It was too much.

Too much to realise that he was left alone.

He witnessed a nightmare just to come back to reality to live it more practically.

And it scared him.

Is this the feeling of having some kind of phobia like living in world you are scared of too much and if you look around its just blank again ?

Its Just better to be blind

Is this how his taehyungie hyung felt in this scary world ?

Silence screamed as answers making answer questionable.

It felt confusing

All !!!!

New day comes with a new hope or ray of sunshine. A New days tells us what we left is already left and now its our only motive is to move forward.

But what if we are deliberately too tightly chained by our past to move
forward?

That too by ourselves only

Jungkook returned his home late at night he didn't slept even a minute. He just starred at moon and its shining stars with glistening eyes. He was so into his deep thoughts that he didn't realised when the view changed infront of his eyes.

His thoughts were interuppted by knock on his door.

" Young master kook your mother and father are back from their trip along with Mr. And Mrs. Kim. They returned last night. We are setting breakfast at table. Please come they are asking for you " maid said.

Jungkook coughed a little to regain his hoarse voice from crying. " Okay tell them I am coming after getting fresh "

The maid left and jungkook sighed. He  moved towards his bathroom and when he saw his appearance he was the old broken jungkook.

But the only difference is that old jungkook was broken by taehyung and this jungkook is broken by himself.

Maybe too broken to be beyond repair.

After getting a bath he maintained his appearance so that others can't guess anything. When he reached downstairs a small smile made to his lips. His family along with Kim family they were happily chattering with each other and eating breakfast.

While at otherside.

Jin and others sighed hard at the emotionless and silent younger pacing around. But only they know he nothing but emotionless.

And His silence is the result of damage made inside his heart which is too loud to be made. So he chose to keep silent.

"Are you sure tae baby ?" Jimin asked worriedly. " I have never been this sure in my life jiminaah don't worry about me. It will be alright infact this will be most right thing to do trust me" taehyung said.

" But tae "...."No buts chim i said it was wise decision i have made please don't force me"

" Not anymore"

" I'm tired ... very tired "

Jin and jimin quickly wiped their tears so that taehyung can't see. Other also hugged their lovers while hobi comforted them all .

" Okay don't worry we all will support you " Jin said

" Just take care of yourself okay " hobi. Said.

" And anything when we say anything happens quickly tell us don't keep it inside " suga ordered while other nodded at his words.

" Yes taehyung hyung said right we all love you baby just remember" jimin said and hugged him.

" Yeah and don't worry here is everything is settled hyungs will see everything you just take care of yourself that's the only thing you can do to us " namjoon said similing.

They all joined him in a hug while taehyung just cried loudly seeing his supportive hyungs

" Awwwie our tiger is crying " hobi teased.

" Shut up hoba don't tease him " Jin scolded him.

" Everything is done taehyung ah?" Suga asked

" Yeah Hyung "

" So are you ready taehyung " Jin asked

Taehyung smiled and said

" An all time YES "

Jungkook settled down at the table. "Hey baby how were you " Mrs. Kim asked him caressing his hair. Jungkook smiled softly and answered," I was fine mom how was the trip did you all enjoyed "

" Gosh don't even ask about that I was going mad between these two seriously. I mean are they kids or what running behind each other kill each other what are you a fucking Mafia " junghyun whined pointing at Mr. Jeon and Mr. Kim who glared the younger hard making him even more scared. While others laugh.

" Shut up hyun you're just being old. I'm telling you marry soon or else I am finding another man for my girl jisso I won't let her marry an oldie " Mr. Jeon sassed while jisso awwed at him hugging him. Junghyun's mouth left open but after sometime He shouted "Eomaaaaa ~~~~~".

" Yahh don't cry i agree with him " Mrs. Jeon said. " but I called her though" junghyun pouted hugging Mrs. Kim who hugged him back and grinned hard. " YAAH YOU UNGRATEFUL BRAT JEON WHAT GENES YOU HAVE HUH USELESS"

Mrs. Jeon bursts out and Mr. Jeon his soul left. He was questioning his life decisions really hard. Everyone laughed hard at his misery and Mr. Kim he was teasing the most.

Jungkook saw this all. How close their family are. But what will happen when they know truth about him and taehyung. Who will support whom? And most importantly whose at fault.

Jungkook was in deep thoughts. Jisso noticed him and nudged him and asked " what happened kook are you alright? "

" Yeah noona just some work tension and all " he whispered.

" Come on guys get ready fast after eating we have to reach fast dad and appa please stop fighting gosh " junghyun said.

" Airport? " Jungkook asked being all confused.  " Is someone going somewhere eomma ?" He asked.

" yes baby you don't you know ? " Mrs. Jeon asked. While jungkook shaked his head.

" It's taehyung "

"...he is returning to korea today alone his work is completed so he is going back today. Jin already informed us yesterday night " Mr. Jeon said.

And that's were jungkook's World stopped working...it slipped in darkness.

The  same darkness in which once he left taehyung

All alone......