Chapter 13 : Smile

Soon they got seated on sofa after the chaos happened.

" Jisso ah how are you baby ?" Mrs. Kim asked her. " I am very fine mom. Eomma is taking so good care of me. I don't wanna leave them anymore " . Mrs. Kim and jeon smiled at her reply.

" Thank you babe for taking care of my daughter like your own I wouldn't have been more grateful " Mrs. Kim said. " Shut up we are friends how could i not " Mrs. Jeon replied. While both males smiled too.

" Jin namjoon you married you guys didn't even tell us " asked Mr. Jeon. " Ahh uncle it was a sudden we didn't get to invite everyone " jin said. " Okay but we will get witness yoongi and jimin's marriage soon " Mrs. Kim wiggle her eyebrows. Making both of them shy others coo at their reaction.

" WHAT THE FUCK HYUNG YOU AGAIN DID IT WITH MY FUCKING ALARM "

" I WILL DO YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEM YOU BRAT YAAH WHY ARE YOU THROWING "

" YOU DESERVED IT "

" BUNNY MONSTER "

" BITCH "

" FUCKING ASSHOLE "

" NOONAAA SEE HYUNG IS CURSING AT YOUR BABY"

" YAAH WAE MEE "

Silence

While jeon couple was internally cursing and embarassed. And jisso ran to upstairs.

" Ahh it's their regular drama please don't mind " Mrs. Jeon said making other confused. " Ahh she meant its jungkook and junghyun they both can't even bare to see each other " Mr. Jeon makinh others nodded while taehyung's ear straightened at Younger's mention.

" It was always jisso who handle them both or else this house wouldn't be less than a battle field." Mrs. Jeon said making other laugh. " jisso is quiet close to jungkook ain't she " Suga said. " it would a pure lie if i deny she love him. When first jungkook came he was rather what can i say. He didn't came out of his room always stayed in. Junghyun knowed it but they both Never told us something. We also hear him cry sometimes at night. It was the worst period of our life to see our baby breaking like that and above all we can't even do anything nor we know anything. So at that time jisso comforted him like his sister and From that time their bond started to grow. And now she handles him all his little things". Mrs. Jeon finished with a little soft voice.

While other comforted her the other 6 guys were rooted to their places. Their head hung down. And one person among them was again drown in guilt.

' he cried just fucking because of me it wasn't even his fault . I made him cry i broke him. I didn't trusted him our friendship ' taehyung chanted in his mind. He was little started to have panic attack. They all noticed and jimin tried to calm him down which was nearly impossible. They all were worried if anyone would have seen taehyung like this it would be a big problem.

Taehyung he was breathing heavily and eyes started watering and his mind kept repeating some voices making his head pain. They all were scared to core seeing him didn't know how to stop. But it really stopped even if not meant to. Just because of a voice.

A voice that heals him .

" Noona see he isn't even apologising to me " .

He heard that soft golden voice which paints his heart golden making it beats harder and shining through his body.

Taehyung finally Little bit calm down only to lift his eyes upwards and their he thought maybe panic attack at this time would be better than seeing the younger.

Fuck he was Hard. All his eyes were out wide . His mind literally went clueless. It was like it was his first time seeing the person infront of him. Those biceps. When the younger had built his body . And fuck fuck tattooes?? Like literally. He gazed him real hard. And then his eyes stops at his lips. Something was shining on it.He narrowed his eyes Little more to see it. When he recognised he coughed in real. A fucking lip piercing !!!!!asjksj3jsbdgshgwhgeeyhsjsk ?!?!?!?!!?!?!!????????????.

It was his mind.

He didn't wore it at party and now literally standing infornt of him.

That cough has brought jungkook back from his whining state and looked towards the cause. He stopped on his track while walking only to be stilled. He suddenly felt nervous seeing people in front of him. And above of all that gaze wasn't helping him much. He knew what older's gaze meant. He also saw older.... a smile almost made to his face but he hold it back .

 a smile almost made to his face but he hold it back

He looked elegant and luxury. His fluffy hair was back making him look soft but as he gaze moved downwards and saw his eyes. Those were anything but soft.
He lowered his gaze not seeing those eyes. Blush creeped through his cheeks.
Those eyes held lust, need and we're desperate. And he emotions were so strong he can feel it.

" JEON JUNGKOOK WHAT THE FUCKING HELL .... WHERE DID MY BABY KOOKIE GONE ?" jin screamed suddenly making others laugh and him too his bunny teeth appearing.

" I'm here only hyung see " i said moving to sit beside him. " The heck those muscles and tattoes are screaming something else i am missing my baby bunny " jimin said this time . " Jiminie Hyung your bunny is still here it's just your height is not enough to see me " he sassed and recieved a pillow on his face. " You brat jin hyung he's same person we met that bitch " jimin backfired. While jungkook pouted.

And then his gaze moved to kim couple he smiled widely and thrown himself on mr. Kim hugging him.

" yaahh i am old atleast take care of my handsome face kook " Mr. Kim said and hugged him back and jungkook whined for getting a scolding. " Jungkookah won't you missed your aunty baby " Mrs. Kim said and jungkook immediately left mr. Kim latched on her who kissed his forehead and caressed his hair.

" Look at him Changing party in a second. Jeon see he's totally your dna " Mr. Kim said while mr. Jeon scoffed. " uncle what do you mean by he's only am i not" junghyun pouted. " No you're my son come here " Mr. Kim said opening his arms and hugged the younger. " DAD " taehyung shouted in disblief. And that's how their meeting goes on the older males of house bickering throwing things and their wifes scolding them. Hyungs were chatting with jungkook and congratulating junghyun and jisso. While our taehyung only busy in gawking the bunny smile of his baby by resting his hand on his cheek.

But soon these brings back his memories of younger leaving making his head pain again. He rubbed his head. He can't even tell anyone here. Suga noticed his behaviour and hold his soldiers.

" is it coming back again taehyungah " suga asked. " yes hyung and it's paining too much now i think i should leave " he replied. " you can't what reason will you give they all will get worried " suga said.

Mrs. Jeon noticed taehyung's behaviour and how he was holding his head. " Taehyung dear is your head paining? " she asked. All eyes now moved towards taehyung. He gulped and looked towards suga. " Ahh aunty it's nothing serious j..just stress so yes its regarding that only "...." Ohh don't worry we have medicine here ...kook take taehyung with you and give him medicine" .

Jungkook who was staring elder with worried eyes snapped his head quickly towards his eomma after listening what she said. " M..me " he said stuttering. " Yes kook you now go and take him with you " she said.

" O.. okay"

He gazed taehyung who was already looking....with a smile.

Wait

A smile.

' wasn't his head paining before?' He thinked in his mind and motion him to leave. Who sat up and they left.

Yeah taehyung he was smiling.

Because smile relieve stress and reason of his smile was walking... hopping in front of him like a bunny he is.