Chapter 10 : wrong in moonlight

Taehyung's hold loosened on jungkook's waist letting him move away. While hurt can be in his eyes. And his own eyes which were lowered with guilt not able to face the man infront of him.

Jungkook left from there while wiping his tears he ran and reached  terrace for to be alone and taehyung followed him too not wanting him to let go this time.They need this. He found him standing on terrace alone staring at the night sky.

"I'm sorry"

Jungkook chuckled confusing taehyung.
" Mr. Kim it doesn't mean anything now. You selfishly broke my heart infront of thousand of people. And now here i am again standing infront of thousands of people and you're still breaking it by your mere presence kim ".

Tears finally flow down through taehyung's eyes. His eyes were begging for forgiveness the touch the comfort care all from the younger. But he ruined it all. He broke himself.

" I k..know kook i know...I e..even d.. don't know how to m..make things like b.. before a..again even though i k..knew there is n..no chance. But still i want to try because you didn't d.. deserved it ", he sobbed hard. His teary eyes can still be seen in darkness by the younger.

Jungkook was hurting too inside. Seeing his love crying so badly and he was just standing in front of him not able to comfort him by the holding in his arms. His hands were itching like so bad. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath. He can't loose. Not again

" you're right I didn't deserved that. I deserved so much better than you. You could've insulted me that's different maybe i could've done same in revenge..but y..you insulted my love hyung you m..make fun of m..me my love infront of people like it was a p..public thing and make it a joke for people to laugh. You know it never hurted itself unless i heard it from other person mocking me my love my respect like it was a roadside thing. "

Younger cried in the end not able to hold the all the anger all complaints from the older. He is a human in the end.

" I ..i too n..needed the love back which i gave atleast i have heard it happens the same. I only wished that much but I didn't got it "

Jungkook was crying by now. His cries were heard loud in silent environment. He was hiccupping and eyes nose red. Taehyung was also crying. Without thinking too much he embraced the Younger in arms holding tightly mumbling sorry time to time and pecking his hair.And younger too clutched his shirt tightly hugging him back finding the long lost warmth and comfort yet again.

" W..was i that bad hyungie was i that bad "...... " no baby you can be anything but bad. You're the most beautiful person i have met in my whole life. "..... " then why it happened to me. Was i w..was being p.. punished for being in love. "

" N..no never your pure love can never be tarnished. You was only punished for loving m..me a total selfish asshole and dumb person who couldn't understand even meaning of true love...I am s..sorry my mi amor you're so pure like moon but you had me still like scars on moon. "

"You're true though " the younger sniffled while saying and pouted later. Taehyung smiled at his baby's behaviour. Who says he changed. He still a baby bunny. His Bunny.

After gaining some sense younger realised their position and quickly pushed him making him stumble in confusion and readjusted himself facing him.

" Sorry for that " he said in small voice." Sorry for whay baby "...." First of all stop calling me baby and second that sorry was for t.. that h..hug it was out of reflex". Taehyung smiled fall after listening Younger's cold tone. But later smiled again without thinking.

Why ?
Simple..
He deserved this.

" Please forgive me kook"...." What part of 'please don't call me that' you don't understand Mr. Kim "...." It's a habit I can't do anything" ....." Habits do change Mr. Kim and i think that's the time for now "

" i would love to agree with you but for that I should die first then only it can change because even if i am alive i will not let that change ever. So you must me now more specific words...do you want my habits to change or want me to die"

Jungkook turned around his back facing him and closed his eyes to not let any tear out and bite back his sob." Do whatever y..you want i..it doesn't concern me ".

" Really Mr. Jungkook ?"

How odd it felt for the ears of jungkook he can't even tell. His name can sound like this also ? So hateful. Taehyung didn't get any reply he was only just watching his back.

After some silence jungkook still didn't give any reply and move towards railing of terrace holding it tightly his knuckles turning white. Taehyung  noticed his every movement without saying anything and eyes down. He have to talk no matter what. So he took a deep breath and lift his eyes upwards to say sorry again . But as he spoke sorry before completing it the word freeze in his mouth openly. His gaze turning darker.

[ Imagine holding railing and back facing like this only focus only on our jungkook]

There stood jungkook only moonlight falling on him making him visible but what else was visible was his curvy hourglass figure in little see through.

Taehyung gulped seeing that waist only a glimpse even that too from see through cloth make him hard. He was rubbing his hands to calm down his horny thoughts. But he has waited years for his bunny his mi amor. He was just standing here in front him in all his glory.

" fuck it" all he could say before doing something.

Jungkook was just standing quietly his brows were furrowed with the confusing silent. Younger was well aware with the presence of the older. But why taehyung isn't saying something ?. All thoughts were fading his mind. But it all stopped.
Just with a grip . A bruising one . On his waist.

"Ahh hyungie".

There he moaned at the sudden closeness. His back touching that hard chest. His holded the railing more tightly. And taehyung hands travelled more in front and finally he backhugged him making him jerk back.

Jungkook unconsciously put his hands above on taehyungs hands because of the jerk. And taehyung kept his head on his shoulder.

" call me that again " he asked kook. " C..call what" . " hyungie " he answered making kook blush also scolding himself internally himself. " I don't mean it " " since when you started to lie baby "..." Stop it Mr. Kim anyone can see us what are even doing make me free " jungkook said wiggling.

" stop right now", taehyung husked in his ears making him rigid in his hold. His ears  turning red . Taehyung again kissed his ears licking after that. Kook bit his lips back. Soon taehyung started to kiss his neck and taking it to his clothed shoulder. He turned his head towards his direction to make him stop.

" p..please don't" he said with tears in eyes. " Just let me go it's wrong ".

That itched taehyung's nerves making him remember about mingyu and his again hold in waist tightly. And turned him around by his waist staring darkly in his eyes.

" what's wrong huhh ", he asked angrily. Kook whimpered in his hold clutching his shoulders.

"All t.this it's wrong", he said tearly closing his eyes. Taehyung's eyes softened seeing him he took his one hand and caressed his cheek connecting their foreheads mingling their breaths.

"Let it be "  taehyung said.

Kook opened his eyes and gaze him back confusingly. But a reply took his breath away making way for more tears.

"Let it be wrong.... I want to be wrong with you "