Chapter 16 : The cover of tears

Taehyung was roaming around rubbing his both hands to create some heat in cold weather. The cold wind was blowing slowly. The lightings from tower were only source of light there. Not much people were there.

He helplessly sighed when it started to snow. Time was ticking yet there was no sign of arrival. It was nothing new to him. He was used to stuck in Situations where he can only stay and wait for some kind of end.

He sat on the bench looking one couple walking while holding hands. He smiled. They looked happy together. He wished the same.

The temperature turned more down. He was continuously Rubbing. He literally asked himself ' where is my warmth ?'

He chuckled sadly if seems younger was true to his words. Scenarios were becoming reality...a sad reality.

But reality can also be like our dream too how ?? Fate is a big thing.

Kim Taehyung's fate

"THE HELL ARE YOU EVEN DOING HERE ARE YOU MAD OR WHAT " a shout resonated behind from taehyung's back. And he turned tears making their way too soon.

A person can be a fate too maybe dream & reality too.

There stood his all.

Taehyung quickly wiped his tears and ran towards his baby

And jungkook too. He thought maybe older must have gone by now. But guess this man as stubborn in everything he do

They both stood there in front of each other at one hand distance. Nobody closes it too.  Jungkook saw how the taehyung's nose was red from cold body shivering too. And guess fashionista didn't even get to wear a damn coat in this weather. He tsked.

" Are you broke or your company got in vain Mr. CEO that didn't have money to buy a Coat Mr. Kim " Younger said with  sarcasm coated voice. And taehyung rubbed his neck being embarrassed

Jungkook quickly moved towards him with the coat he bring along coz he knew the older really really well. He dropped the coat on older and helped him to wear it. While the other was just standing being all smiley watching younger whose eyebrows are furrowed and lips pouty which are Murmuring some curses.

Why because be finally got his warmth back

After seeing taehyung now fully covered be somewhat get some ease. And now they both looked eachother and jungkook asked " Why ..why you called me here ?"

And taehyung calmly smiled and answered ," before answering that question of yours can we walk a little I have never been in paris before please kook I..I mean jungkook-shi. You can decline too if you're being uncomfortable ".

Younger glanced at older and then lowered his gaze fidgeting his fingers. After thinking for a minute he agreed. They started to walk together. No one talked. Only little shy glances were exchanged. Their hands brushed making both blush but no one took their hands back.

Suddenly taehyung saw some boys were smirking looking at jungkook and checked him out making this jaw clenched. He fisted how hands try to control himself to not worsen the situation. But they were now started to lick their lips. He was desperate to show the hell out of them who younger belongs to.

His hands were itching to grab the tiny waist of younger and pull him closer. But he can't. But it was getting too much now. He said ' damn it '.

And pulled jungkook closer by his waist making other gasped on surprise. Jungkook was flustered with sudden move. And taehyung tighten his hold and glared at the boys hard. "What..what the hell you're d..doing ?" Jungkook asked.

His dark gaze soften when he looked back the big doe eyes of younger. "Sorry jungkook-shi for making you  uncomfortable but some boys are checking you out so I had no other way forgive me for touching you without your permission. "

Jungkook also saw the boys now he understood why older do this but an unknown feeling erupted in his mind when taehyung said about asking permission for touching before.

He pouted a little and said in small voice," you..you never asked before though". Taehyung smiled and said

"You we're never a stranger before too kook ahh sorry Mr. Jeon ",

That pricked jungkook's heart. Guess jungkook was busy too. Busy hiding himself from reality.  But why it hurts ? Why ?it shouldn't ....it can't be.

That's what be told himself.

Feeling the silence. Taehyung continued , " you wanted to know why I called you here because it maybe the last time you're seeing me with your eyes. I know you don't like my presence around you and I truly respect your personal space. In past have been reckless way too much with you I realised it I...I never asked what you need what you feel . But now I will try my best to respect you and your personal space. You must be thinking why now only maybe you are thinking that I am doing this only now Because of our situation and circumstances but believe me or not I will stand by my words. But that doesn't means that I'll stop asking your forgiveness. But now I'll try to ask your forgiveness by respecting your choices not by any forces or irritating you. " .

Taehyung finished and glanced younger whose back was facing him. He Was still silent. Now taehyung was panicking thinking be said something wrong. " Are you a..alright Mr. Jeon ?"

Jungkook he was just standing after listening to older a tsunami of thoughts came in his mind. His mind was a mess. After thinking much he said " I..I understand what you said b..but what was that ab..bout the last time ? "

" Ahh that since my presence us not liked by your eyes so I will not show you my face anymore ", Taehyung said but soon his phone rang and he saw if was jin hyung. He picked up and he heard something happened about company so his presence is needed.

" I sorry that you had yo come here in this weather I am grateful but now I have to leave due go some urgent matters. Thanks for coat and I Will return your coat soon Bye jungkook-shi ".

He hoped for and reply back but guess he don't deserve that's too. He smiled sadly and left.

And jungkook be was smiling too. A chuckle left his mouth" your presence is not liked by my eyes....true it is true definitely " .

And gazed moon

" Maybe my eyes are too busy to shed tears that's why they couldn't see you h..hyungie "