Chapter 7 : past and present

Jungkook's POV

I was freaking running around the party just to find hyung. I don't know why i have a weird type of feeling just by entering here.

I finally found hyung and mingyu but he was taking with someone ....their backs was facing me so i couldn't recognise them.

"Hyungie i was founding you ", i shouted a little from far and huffed.

After reaching there i can see how hyung's and mingyu face become void of any emotion after seeing me there.

I was confused why they were behaving like they have seen some kind of ghost or something.

And above all those men were standing still not budging from their position; just a statue.

Finally one person started to turn around to face me.

My blood ran cold.....i stopped breathing.

" j..jin hyung"

I whispered and he cried and hugged me ; i nearly stumbled.

I was shocked at first but the sudden warmness get me out of it and i also hugged back.

Soon everyone started to turn.

Jimin hyung

Suga Hyung

Hobi Hyung

Joon hyung.

All were there.

Wait

All ?

The tears that were fading my eyes i wiped them. One person was still have his back turned back.

Could it be....him ?

No

It can't be

I released the hug and soon the others they all hugged me together and cried so badly.

But one person was still facing his back.

But soon started to turn.

And finally he turned.

My whole surrounding was like become silent and i couldn't hear anything. Silence should be peaceful but why that silence was killing me every fucking second.

I gazed him.

It was same.

They say even the black spots on the moon doesn't change.

It was true though

For me

All black like a night sky but it was something beautiful we can say.

He was also in tears.

But why ? Just why ?

" where were you kookie do you even know how much we missed you ", jin hyung cried.

" i am r.. really sorry hyung I didn't meant to hurt to you all trust me ", i said while looking down

But raised my head up and looked up already finding taehyung hyung gaze on me and continued

"But it was really needed "

Taehyung's POV

" Like a real moon "

All i could say after seeing him.

Still those shiny bambi eyes , hair little longer, full white outfit displaying his curves , those Bunny teeth , the lips, moles and that waist.