chapter 12 : Parents

Same night somewhere else

Jin tucked taehyung in bed while others watching him. They were at kim mansion as they decided and also kim couple is also arriving they got to know. Younger was devastated after crying so much so without thinking anymore they brought him home and make him sleep though they know......

taehyung never sleeps he just close his eyes to feel the night ; to convince himself that he is alright but deeper than he knows better ....he is broken and it's hurt to extend when he realises that he broked his healer before he could get healed.

"They both loved eachother but hurted themselves in the process irony isn't it", jimin chuckled saying. " true but the question was always the same...what to do now?" Jin asker rubbing his head while namjoon pulled him in a hug. " do you all think kook is saying truth..i mean mingyu really ? "Hobi said.

" anything can be possible right now. Better not to assume anything and gave ourselves false assurance but despite this all i won't lie i want to give it a try making them together atleast making things normal like before ", jimin said. " I agree with jimin i mean it's doesn't take anything for a try maybe it works ", Suga said. " but in this we just don't loose our babies in between i hope ", jin said being worried.

" we won't baby. They have held themselves for such a long time they aren't weak. ", Namjoon said. " so mission taekook is ON right from now ", hobi said bringing his hand forward. They all joined hands and smiled tearly while staring the sleeping figure of taehyung.

They were sitting in the room but they heard some noice downstairs and looked each other and left to move down. When they reached theh saw the kim couple standing in the middle of hall.

" Aunty uncle how are you it's been such a long time since we see you we missed you both so so much " jin said hugging them who smiled widely too opening their arms for hug them .

They hugged each other and exchanged some blessings for their marriage and engagement with little teasings.

" Where's that brat babies ?" Mrs. Kim asked. They become suddenly silent making couple confused. " Ahh aunty he is sleeping he got very tired in today's event. He wasn't sleeping so we all forced him to take some rest" . Jin said.

" That brat he isn't taking relief and some spare time for himself. All time office office. I know it's important but not more than his health and above all his hot head and anger. I don't know what to do with him ". Mr. Kim said while rubbing his head and while the hyungs exchanged the look and then sighed nodding.

" Anyways you all also take some rest and you're staying here i am not listening any nos. We have a lunch to attend tomorrow and you all are will also be excited" . Mrs. Kim said squealing.

" where aunty ? " hobi asked.

"To the jeons...my old bro my best friend", Mr.kim said.

While others stilled at their places. And after some time nodded." Okay so we are going good night my babies take care and yeah the doors are sound proof. " She giggled. While jin and jimin blushed hard and others laughed.

" it's not like that aunty" . Jin said . " i know i know but it's for my poor hobi he must not be traumatized", Mr. Kim said side hugging hobi who also hugged back.

" ahhhh finAllYYYYY someone understood my sufferings thank you aunty uncle", hobi said being dramatic and suga scoffed.

They laughed and kim couple left.

" Do you all think taehyung will be able to handle this ?" Suga asked.

"He should and we have to handle him." Namjoon said.