Chapter 17 : The End

And as stood by his promise taehyung never appeared infront of jungkook which surely did hit a feeling inside jungkook. Taehyung was never like this before he was never a type of person who believes in promises and all. But now seeing him this sincere just for his privacy and liking.... was doing something inside jungkook.

Jungkook was became used to live without taehyung. He held himself but after their unexpected meetings he hold himself well and not give into again.

That's what he thought. And apart from all this..... longing of older and little missing him was a big proof how well he holded himself.

It was sure like...........So close yet so far.

But this promise did hold taehyung back ?? Did he gave up????

A BIG NOO !!!!!!!

That's why a bunny just entered in his office and bang the door so hard and sit huffing being all pouty. Mingyu who was sitting peacefully drinking how coffee literally choked on it and glared at the cute yet brat living being infront of him.

" What the hell kook can't your come like a normal person " mingyu said wiping his lips.

" AND CAN'T KIM FREAKING TAEHYUNG BEHAVE LIKE A NORMAL PERSON AND THE HELL WHY IS HE ACTING SO NORMALLY WITH THIS ALL " the angry bunny finally shouted.

Mingyu stared at him being done and looking at him ' are you even you what the hell are you saying' look . " Did you finally see your double bunny ears in the mirror brat that you're so worked up ? " mingyu said being pissed.

" Shut up gyu not in the mood " .
" Why what Happe.....wait is That again  new flowers kook ? "
" Yeah AGAIN roses by the great Kim taehyung by HIMSELF but not even By him too ".

" Elaborate " mingyu said.
" I mean gyu after That evening he didn't even show Me his face but yet managed to make how presence near me. He literally everyday I don't even know when my car stands for traffic signal he send this rose by hand if children who also stands for their school bus because he knows I can't Deny little children. And I know I am damn sure he is near whenever I asked children who gave them this rose they point somewhere but there will be no one. And above all these notes and snacks along just why ?" He sighed after finishing and sipped his banana milk which was obviously given by older.

Mingyu scoffed and said " Isn't that you wanted ?". Jungkook stopped and looked Down and said " yeah right that's what I wanted ".

" Yeahh right that's why I am seeing those rose in a fucking vase and being watered daily and don't even talk about how carefully those notes are being kept securely and how lovingly you eat those foods send by him. YEAH THAT'S DEFINITELY YOU WANT RIGHT ". Mingyu said sassily and jungkook kept silent cause mingyu bang truth on his face.

" Kook Listen We all know how big vk enterprise is and its literally not a one company. Taehyung literally manages a hulk as big companies and you can't know it better cause jeon's are kings of business. But despite his so hectic schedules he makes time for you every day By writing notes himself. He can just send those roses By anyone's hand bit no he personally comes to check and makes sure. I mean who does this In present times. And above all its not even his home country not his home language do you how hard if would get to manage this all for him but despite those problem he does those things must for you kook. I am not taking side if him. I was trying to hold myself from such a longtime. Its a whole 1 month now kook. But seeing you like this make me want to hit your head so bad. What us holding you back kook. 1 month Is a damn long time. I know you're hurt but

Maybe You have suffered  for years but His these heartfelt little things in 1 month are not less though......"

Mingyu gazed jungkook again who was looking at the city with poker face no emotions. Be sighed again hard

" I am leaving kook it's l..like I don't know what go say anymore. Bit before leaving I would like go say one thing ....

Taehyung is really doing this without any end "

And he left

While in somewhere in paris

A person was fondly watching a picture saying ," my koo did you received if well do you like it ?". While all others rolled their eyes. Means all .

" Taehyung ah what's this childishness you really need to stop this "Jimin said. "stop what jiminahh ?"

" bear you should ask forgiveness from him I know you're doing this so that you could provide him needed space but bear maybe he's not liking these things also " said Namjoon while others nodded their head.

" True joonie is right you both are not wrong but we all think this is not going anywhere we can't see the end to the things you're doing. what's the end after doing these things ? "Jin asked

Taehyung just smiled.

" Whatever you're doing this its not 19s romance " suga said this time.

Taehyung replied " maybe it's seems likes 19s romance but lover's were still there and love stories too and we're still here to witness some of them ain't we ? Then why people find these acts cliche hyung "

"Because nobody does this in today's time problems are discussed by talking bear . They don't have time for this" Jimin said.

But taehyung started pack his bag while having little smile on his face and shouted a little while leaving ... "JIMINAHH TODAY'S PEOPLE  THEY ARE JUST JEALOUS THAT THEY DON'T HAVE WHAT 19'S LOVERS HAD OTHER THINGS ARE EXCUSES BYE BYE " .

while the younger Left they were a smiling now. " When did our baby grew so up ?" Jin said.

" it's just mere words but held the truth of present " Namjoon said.

" Anyways let's go to work guys come on ....Hobi why are you silent today it's not normal ?" He continued.

" Guys I just have a Reality check with taehyung's words I am so deeply touched " . J hope said while patting his heart .

" And what did you Learned hyung ? " Jimin asked.

Jhope took a deep breath and said " you all are just jealous of my sprite " . He said while others slapped their head.

Suga groaned and said " our of all if this you understood only that....you know what I understand that god made you horse for a reason duh !!!! " .

And that's it a cat horse war.

While jungkook who sad Now lookin st the flowers with some different emotions held the note with shaky hands and read ....

"My moon how you're doing today please drink the banana milk I know you like it and please take care of yourself. Did you liked the roses koo ? Okay That's enough of my talking ...with myself I guess kekekkeke.. But yes I will send something Again tomorrow wait for me my moon. And yes if you're thinking why am I doing these things or is there end to these things ? So forget it baby you won't be getting away easily ...

Coz my end was always you ..you're end to my life and every thing I do....you're the only end and you will been forever

My end ...."

By your Taehyungie hyung.

And jungkook cried like no before.