Chapter 23 : A Distant Hug

They were all in car waiting to reach airport. Taehyung was watching the scenery changing. He was once again reminded of the incidents happened in france. Though France did no good to him. Or maybe even worst he is still thankful to god that he visited france.

Even if didn't go how he imagined things , he still got to see his moon love. Living in hope was killing him.

Atleast he didn't die that painfully.

He didn't felt anything the way he felt when he came here. But he got a closure. Not in a good way or maybe he didn't get. But he gave himself.

It was kind of little repair to his broken self. If he didn't, he will broken in a way that it will hurt his closed ones. He didn't care for himself. It was nothing left inside him anymore.

Ohh that he is reminded maybe he came france with nothing or maybe he isn't taking something too with himself.

But he definitely left something of his.

His heart

His breath

His existence.

His soul

So now he is going with nothing. He is just little relaxed that even if he is physically not present with his moon love...but will soulfully.

They were standing outside the airport. Jin asked taehyung ," are you sure you want to leave France taehyung ah ?"

" I am definitely sure hyung don't worry "

He smiled.

But soon got smacked at his head from behind. He was ready to make the person regret his/her life but as soon as he turned. He rolled his eyes.

" As usual it can be only you such disrespectful person in whole universe" he tsked.

" SHUT UP HYUNG "

" WHERE'S THE RESPECT BRAT...are you loud speaker or what huhhh even airport announcer shouts better than you "

" Huhh respect and you tell me something that can happen "

" Jeez jisso you're getting a beating "

"As if you can ...but how bad you're leaving " she sassed.

Taehyung smiled softly though the siblings fight but he can definitely see the sadness behind the sentence.

" You know you can tell me that you'll miss me "

" Huhh who me ...hyung you can only be missed by me in my nightmares because that who you're ghost "

" YOUUU "

" what the fuck can you guys behave normally like a human for a once. I really has trust issues that you two are my children " Mr. Kim said but soon winced in pain as Mrs. Kim hit me at his foot. He pouted and silently stood beside mr. Jeon who hugged him saying bro.

" You Mr. I will see you at home. And my baby come here "

Mrs. Kim hugged taehyung tightly. Who hugged back soon joined by jisso and Mr. Kim. They do a family hug.

After breaking hug, Jeon family also hugged him. Mrs. Jeon nearly cried but taehyung hugged him.

His eyes wandered a bit. Searching for something maybe. But he sighed what was he was thinking.

But a little heart break was placed silently on his already broken soul.

He doesn't matter now.

Nothing new !

" He is here "

Taehyung tilted his head in confusion when junghyun whispered something in his ears.