Chapter 4 : Familiar

Taehyung's POV

We all arrived in france around evening. All were dead tired so the cars picked us up and we all head to our hotel.

We reached hotel until it was almost night.

We got our keys and moved towards our room . Jiminie and Yoongi hyung shared one rooom while jin and namjoon hyung another.

Hobi hyung literally cried holding me to stay with him in one room saying he was scared staying alone.

I usually preferred to stay alone where we go but hyung was clinging onto me making me agree at the end.

So here i am sharing room with hobi Hyung.

We all got freshen up and gathered at jin hyung's room as he called us for dinner.

That's one thing that never changed no matter where we travel or stay we eat food together.

And i seriously loved this

But the only sad thing was that....

The table was also missing someone...we all and i am specially.

"I thought i was literally going to be broken ..", yoongi hyung whined

"shut up Hyung stones don't break ", hobi hyung added and received a flying pillow on his face by yoongi hyung.

" what the hell dude i was saying truth and don't whine like a kitten we all know that you didn't got to sleep ", he teased.

" Shut up hoba ", namjoon hyung joined to end fight.

"  I think we should buy a house here since we don't know for how much time are we going to stay here and as vk is here and us two being partners...we may have to travel here frequently. ", jimin hyung said.

" i agree and the company is here new so it's need our time and dad also coming here after sometime to see us and company but we don't need to buy house since our mansion is already there we can stay there ", i suggested.

" but will it be alright? ", jin hyung asked.

" ofcourse hyung and eomma was nagging too much that she wanted to see you all so we can stay there after all it's not new ", i added.

" So it's done we are staying at taehyungie's place until the company is ain't finished ", namjoon hyung said and we all nodded.

" okay shall we rest then we all tired and tomorrow is opening also so we have to prepare things also ", jin hyung said

" Hyung i am going out i badly need a coffee ", i said

" but it's night taehyungah and you can order from hotel also why need to go out ", hobi hyung said.

" I need a good coffee hyung and i know i can get a much better coffee outside then here and Don't worry i will be safe", i assured.

" okay then come fast and take the car and also bring my sprite also it ain't available in the hotel ", hobi hyung whined .

" they don't keep trash ", yoongi hyung muttered while laying on bed but this time he got a pillow on his face .

" shut up how dare you to say my first love trash you see when we go back to seoul i will throw your music equipments in trash because that's the actual trash and it deserved to be there ", hobi hyung sassed while blowing his hair.

" you bitch ", yoongi hyung started to get up to hit hyung again with pillow but jiminie hold him

" stop it hyung i am tired let's sleep y'll ", jimin hyung said