Chapter 9 : Still same

"what are you staring taehyungah "jin asked him making flinched. " nothing hyung just feeling of being broken the feeling of able to not do anything the feeling of helplessly seeing your love in someone's e..else arm "

"It's the result of your fate only who you've chosen for yourself and now you have to deal with it bear " jin continued while jimin joining him saying " yes it's the truth of your life face it "

" I know it jiminah and hell even i am regretting every moment of that but will it be selfish of me wanting him back" ..........
" we honestly not know the answer of that but we are bounded by situation. It will be evil of us saying but kinda you deserved it taehyungah " suga said making and others nodding lightly.

" i do but i just don't know what to do now ?" " You've to gain his forgiveness firstly then think of something else" " that's the problem suga hyung i can't see anything in his eyes for me not even hate or anger " " our kook is definitely changed" hobi said being all gloomy.

" but he's not even at fault....while he gave you his everything in return you left him with nothing...so now he has nothing to give you " namjoon smiled sadly.

While taehyung fisted his hands eyes closed tightly to hold down his tears.

Its that damn truth....the thing that we are scared of most.

"But keeping all these things aside what's with the mingyu" namjoon asked and others shrugging.

While taehyung's gaze turned to them again seeing them giggling and whispering being so close to each other. And Mingyu holding jungkook.

His jungkook

And that too

By his fucking waist...that was his to hold.

No matter what you say somethings are meant to be stay same.

And that one thing was taehyung's anger....his obsession his possessiveness.

And above of all he has seeing his kook his mi amor after such a long time. Now instead of holding the hell of younger in his arms....he was seeing him some other man..

With the angry gaze eyes turning red along with knuckles.

And these was also noticed by other person who gulped seeing the elders state.

Not standing in a damn black suit and that expression helping absolutely nothing was making hard for jungkook to even stand on his place. He tried to avoid but as we say

Something are meant to be stay same.

And for jungkook it was taehyung's effect...that aura that almost gives him goosebumps.

"Kook my baby is waiting for me at the home and fuck keep that aside i wasn't asked to risked my life at such a young age " mingyu said shivering little because of ther stares that were saying not know how many things with angry eyes.

" what the hell are you even saying gyu "

"Your man over there is killing me from his damn eyes i Didn't even do anything " mingyu whined while making face and kook he turned red and blushed lightly on hearing the words 'your man'." Shut up asshole....he's not my man...not anymore "