Chapter 2 : Gone

At the same night but different place... someone else was also staring at the moon.

In seoul

With lonely eyes....empty heart but just breathing for sake of something he doesn't know where it is.

He sighed heavily .

And took out his cigarette and puffed it.

And there something eased his mind.

Because one addiction can only replaced by another.

But addiction has to there.

Because if ain't....life will be boring never-ending journey.

"I am missing you kookie ....my mi amor "...

Taehyung whispered.

He dropped the cigarette in ash tray and layed on his bed and started to see the ceiling.

Because that's what he finds himself seeing every night.

And He can't do anything about it

Because of his panic attacks and insomnia .

Next morning.

It was a chaos in in Vk corporation.

Not in the company but only in CEO 's room.

Where one person was glaring the other so hard but other just yawned again .

The person glaring hit it fist with the table of ceo startling him.

" what the hell jiminah why the hell are you breaking my table " Taehyung said while sighing hard.

" He just again yawned for the 445th time since last night and you're telling me I can't even show my anger " jimin huffed.

" but what's the fault of my table if it breaks be ready to buy me new one " taehyung said.

" Don't worry taehyungah i am damn sure nothing his happen to your table with his pinky " j hope said while drinking sprite.

" Shut up hyung and you alien brat why will i even pay i am just a secretary if something happens it should be on company or i can say THE CEO who i am working for ", sassed jimin.

" Why the fuck i would pay for something you've done ", Min yoongi ....the ceo of min industries said.

" Because i am your fucking boyfriend you old grumpy cat who you've proposed while sleeping for the fucks sake and don't even talk to me , " Jimin said in angryness.

" Baby i am sorry i was sleepy that time...you know that yesterday day was hectic at company ", yoongi said

" why i am remembering you sleeping here yesterday and you even ignored jimin's call " , j hope said and again sipped his sprite.

Yoongi glared at him and hobi just smiled.

" want me to choke you on your sprite hoba " , yoongi said with deadly smile.

" Tsk bro that's not mine place it's jimin ...and i think you've choked him enough yesterday....i have seen it in your office.... Why are you interested in
Choking that much or have a kinky ass ", jhope said while laughing hard

While jimin blushed a little listening his words.

" i am going to ban sprite in korea you see ", Yoongi said.

" you wish and hell i will send the vedio of yours to jimin while one of your investors was flirting with you and you were smiling " , hobi smirked.

" WHAT YOU DARE TO FLIRT WITH OTHER MAN AND PROPOSE ME AFTER THAT .... YOU'RE DEAD MIN YOONGI_____" jimin said and slumped down in chair hands folded upto his chest.

" Hoba you better contact the doctor because i am going to break you....Baby listen to mee he's just exaggerating he was only clinging to me i didn't do anything trust me ", yoongi said while pouting hard.

And who can ignore the pouting Min yoongi because it's not only damn cute but very rare also.

" huff i can't even get angry at you ", jimin pouted more hardly.

" i know i am damn cute ", yoongi said while giggling.

" Ewwwww " , hobi mimicked.

Yoongi cursed him under his breath .

Taehyung 's pov

I smiled a little seeing them bickering like this.

I am cherishing their happy faces because i have seen their sad and dull faces also.

And most hurting thing was that

The reason of their sadness was no one else but me.

Soon the room my office opened with loud sound and here comes the sounds of a person even louder.

" Hey bitches your handsome hyung is here to bless your day " , Jin Hyung sassed while blowing his nails

Namjoon hyung was embrassingly standing behind him trying to hide.

It's even weird because have you ever seen A ceo standing being embarassed and he can't do anything because infront of him was his own secretary.

Really ?!?!? Secretary

That's just our Jin Hyung.

Or his husband or worldwide rapper whom we all are afraid of.

" Geez hyung i think you all will broke my office at some point even namjoon hyung has broken enough by entering you will broke it more "

" Yaah you brat we also are partners. And above all respect me first ", namjoon said.

" you first bring a new pink mug then talk you broke my 3 mugs already and dare to talk like this just shut up and stand beside yoongi " , jin huffed.

Namjoon pouted and slowly sat beside yoongi.

" Don't worry joonie we all are at same page at some point in our life " , yoongi patter namjoon while saying.

" what do you mean by we mr. Yoongi shi ", Jimin glared at him.

Yoongi gulped hard.

" and why the hell you're dragging me into this i am happy with my sprite," hobi said.

" you will not anymore you horse you see " yoongi teased him.

" okay okay guys stop stop now i have an announcement to make ", jin hyung said .

" what announcement hyung ", i asked.

" As we all know we have a meeting to attend in France with designers so i was thinking why only i and namjoon should go ... it's a long time since we have a trip and as well we have to branch opening of vk also in france so we could stay longer and do our work together also along with spending some our free time ",
Jin hyung said.

" you know hyung i am not interested in those things now but as you said it's about vk then i will go but don't expect me to enjoy with you all ...you know " I said while sighing.

All other's face smile vanished seeing me like this.

They know the taehyung they used to know was long lost now ... it was long gone now it's only left a body with no emotions and no desire to live his life and not any wishes to do something.

It was all gone Along with that one person.