6. Old faces.

Two weeks. It's been two weeks since I found out I had cancer. Mom and dad was very supportive with my decision to undergo chemotherapy. I would lose all my hair that took years to grow. Dad always said he loved my hair, maybe because he and I were both blonde. I spent most of my days roaming the halls of my section in the hospital, and making new friends. Most were older, but the youngest was Ina. She was just bubbly all the time, it was hard to tell she had cancer. Also, her long black hair didn't help. I decided to roam the halls once again before the doctors tell me about my chemotherapy treatments tomorrow. As I was walking along, I could see people laughing as if everything was fine, or going to be. I sounded faithless, I know, but the doctors said I might not make it next year. How is that something to smile about?

I was about to head off to Ina's room, but a voice spoke to me. "Czarina?"

I turned around and was face to face with a very familiar hunk. I couldn't remember his name for nothing. Was it Darren? No. Christopher? Nah.

"I'm sorry, I remember your face but not your name." I apologized.

"Why are you apologizing? Not your fault. It's Carlo." He said, jamming his hands in his pockets.

"Right, Carlo. Nice to formally meet you." I told him. The first time we met was at Gina's party, and a bedroom wasn't the best place to meet someone. Especially when they weren't alone.

"Oh yeah, that. So, what're doing here?" He asked. Oh right, he didn't know I had cancer, and I was going to lose all my hair tomorrow.

My hands became clammy all of a sudden and my breath was shortening. I looked to the left to see Ms. Davis, an old lady and patient, talking on the phone.

"My grandma is here, she uh, she has cancer. So, I'm just visiting her at the moment but she's busy. So, I'm off to my friends room." I told him turning to leave before a doctor spotted us.

"Hey brother! You're here." Hold up. I watched as Ina approached us, giving Carlo an enormous hug. She pulled away and finally noticed me. "Czarina!" She lunged for me, as if she don't see me everyday.

"You two know each other?" Both Carlo and I asked her at the same time. Awkward.

Ina laughed wholeheartedly, and turned to me. "Of course, this is my twin brother Carlo." She then turned to Carlo and said, "And this is my good friend, Czarina." She introduced us, even though we already met. She didn't know this.

"Small world." Carlo muttered. I couldn't agree more, but twins? How could I not have seen that one? "Well you ready sis?" He turned to his sister. She nodded and looked over at me.

"Czarina are you busy right now?" I was taken off guard by her question. Was she inviting me with them?

"Uh, no actually." I said, shaking my head. Carlo gave me a confused look.

"I thought you were supposed to be keeping your grand-"

"You know what? I want to come too. Let's go." I said. Thank goodness I wasn't wearing a hospital gown today. They allowed me to wear my own clothes today, and thankfully I wore some blue jeans and a black tank top with my black and white converse.

"O..Kay. Then let's go, cars out front." Carlo said, gesturing us outside.

We all piled into the car, me in the back whiles the twins took the front. I had no idea where we were going, but I wasn't about to ask. We drove in a black pickup truck with gray trimmings on it, very sleek. I looked out the window while the two talked upfront, not wanting to listen to their conversation. We drove for what seemed like hours, until we stopped at an unfamiliar building. It looked like we were at a prison.