16. Moment of truth.

Doctor Bederov in the picture.

Czarina:

Please tell me I died and went to heaven already. I hated having to wake up to the same results, same sickness, and same outcomes. It was-

"Czarina! Doc she's up!" A male voice called out.

"Francisco?" I called, trying to move.

Francisco actually stayed and waited with me to make sure I was okay. He really was amazing and kindhearted. I tried to open my eyes but all I saw was a bright light, too bright, but I could still make out the colors that were bright.

"Czarina sweetie, I'm here okay?" It was mom.

I tried to speak, but only managed to let out a gruff sound.

"Okay, people. I'll need you guys to leave now as I deal with my number one patient." I knew that voice.

"Doctor Bederov." I let out.

"Hey there Z, glad we can meet again." I can just imagine his friendly smile showing on his face.

"I guess you got this doc." Another familiar voice added, the one I thought belonged to Francisco.

I look over to see Carlo standing near the door, avoiding eyes with me, I'm sure.

"Carlo-" before I could finish, he was out the door.

I guess I didn't blame him, I mean I know he did me wrong, but I didn't have to ignore his existence. I swallowed hard before embarrassingly looking over to doc. He seemed amused with all of this. Doc was a very attractive man, tall, jet black sleek hair. He looked Italian. He had grayish, silver eyes that looked half blind in a beautiful way. His lips were full and pink and so inviting- oh my God!

I'm crushing on my doctor.

When I snapped out of it, doc was busy writing somethings down on his notepad. I watched as a strand of black hair found it's way on his forehead, as if he was replaying a scene from 'crybaby' by Johnny depp. I giggled unexpectedly causing him to look up.

He raised a brow, "Glad to see you in good spirits today, miss Z."

"Yeah, you're right. I was just thinking about how much you looked like the crybaby character." I smiled.

He erupted into laughter, the noise deep and very soothing. I closed my eyes and bit down on my lip to control myself. I reopened my eyes, looking back at him.

"Wow, I've never heard that one before, but I'll take it. No, not because it's Johnny depp, but because I liked that movie." He winked.

That wink itself almost sent me off the bed. I can't believe I'm crushing on my doctor, this is absurd. I just smiled at him. He literally made me forget all about last night, Carlo a few minutes ago, and Francisco. I had to thank him.

"Doc?"

He was seated on a rolling stool as he took a glance down at me, "I'm listening."

"Uh, how old are you?" I asked instead.

He smiled, oblivious to my insides going crazy. "Twenty eight."

My eyes almost left it's sockets, "Wow, you're young."

He nodded, "Thank God, I hate being old."

I laughed at that. "I'm nineteen."