5. Abby

My mouth dropped open when I saw him. His brown hair was spiked up and out of his face. He was wearing a white t shirt with a dark jean jacket thrown over it. He even had his Ray-Ban glasses hanging from his shirt.

He looked at me and smiled, then his eyes went wide. He didn't try and hide the fact that he was totally checking me out. It made me blush.

"Wow, Abby. You look great." He said, still checking me out. "Thanks." I replied.

"It was all because of me." Alyssa said, coming up behind us. Of course she was going to take credit.

"Hey, Alyssa," Jordan greeted, "Are you coming to the party with us?" He asked her.

She shook her head. "Nope. I'm driving there." She told him. He nodded his head and for a moment it was awkward.

"Okay, well, let's get going." I said. I let Alyssa walk out before me so that I could lock the door. I waved goodbye to her before I got into the car with Jordan.

He started the car and headed to the party. "Do you want me to put on some music?" He asked.

I nodded my head. "Sure. What do you have?" I asked. He pointed towards the glove compartment.

"I have some CDs in there. You choose what you want to listen to." He said. I opened the glove compartment and took out a stack of CDs.

I was going through them when I saw one that I liked. Onerepublic. I think I just fell more in love with this guy. I popped the CD in and skipped to one of my favorite songs on the album.

The song started to play and he looked over at me. "You like Onerepublic?" He asked.

I laughed. "Yeah. Who doesn't? You don't seem like the type of guy to listen to Onerepublic." I said.

"There are a lot of things you don't know about me, Abby. One being that this is my favorite song on the album." He smirks.

"Mine too." I smiled. The song good life was playing. I hope he didn't mind bad singers because I was about to sing my heart out.

"Woke up in London yesterday. Found myself in the city near Piccadilly, don't really know how I got here. I got some pictures on my phone." I sang.

I passed my imaginary microphone over to him and he laughs. "New names and numbers that I don't know. Address to places like Abbey Road. Day turns to night, night turns to whatever we want, we're young enough to say." He sangs the next part.

"Oh, this has gotta be the good life. This has gotta be the good life. This could really be a good life, good life. Say oh, got this feeling that you can't fight. Like this city is on fire tonight.This could really be a good life. A good, good life." We sang and yell at the top of our lungs.

I can't stop laughing and neither can he. His laugh is really adorable and I find myself wishing I could hear more of it. We finally arrive at the party and I start to get nervous.

He parks the car and looks over at me. "You ready?" He asked. I look at the party with a crowd of people outside. If it's packed outside, I can only imagine what it looks like inside.

I look back at him and shake my head no. "Hey, listen. I'll be right there beside you. No one is going to mess with you. I promise." He smiles.

That smile. It's enough to make some of my nerves go away. I sigh. "Okay, let's go." I force a smile on my face.

I step out of the car along with Jordan. He jogged over to me and grabbed my hand. Now my nerves were back, but not because of the party. I blush at his gesture and follow him towards the house.