9. Abby

It's Friday today. It's a regular Friday. Jordan stares at me and I sit here in class thinking of different ways to kill Jordan. I should make a show out of that. It'd be like one thousand ways to die, but instead one thousand ways to kill Jordan. Anyways, let me tell you everything that happened Wednesday and Thursday.

So on Wednesday instead of catching a ride with Alyssa, I caught one with Stephen. He insisted on picking me up. He said his girlfriend should ride with him because that's just what boyfriends do.

I didn't mind because who wouldn't want to show up with Stephen Anderson. A blind a girl who's been told he's ugly. Heck, even she would want to ride with him because after you hear his voice, you're basically in a trance.

Anyways, we walked hand in hand into the building. People immediately started whispering and pointing. We ignored them. I met up with Alyssa and Jake, who were staring at me shocked.

Stephen and I didn't have the same first period class, so he kissed me and headed to his class. I stared at his retreating body, dreamily, before Alyssa brought me back to earth.

Her and Jake asked me a billion questions. Most of them were 'When did this happen, how did this happen, and where was I'.

I told them everything apart from why Stephen and the guys don't like each other because that wasn't my secret to share, although half the school probably knew about it.

Everything was going good until I had my first class with Stephen which I also had with Jordan. Every class I had with Stephen, I had with Jordan.

I have to admit, seeing Jordan's face expression when he saw Stephen greet me with a kiss was priceless. I was mad at him and didn't want anything to do with him. I had been avoiding him the whole day Wednesday.

When Thursday got here, it was much harder to avoid him because he figured out that I was trying to avoid him. I made sure to get to my classes extra early. I would go to the bathroom about three minutes before the bell rung and head to my next class.

At lunch, I went to the library. I told Alyssa and Jake that I had a test to study for that's why I went there. Alyssa didn't believe me because she knows I'm a total nerd and plus she had the same classes as me. Most of them anyway.

I ate my lunch in the library along with Stephen. Stephen was a great boyfriend. We find out more about each other every day. We're a normal couple. He likes some of the things I like and dislikes some of the things I like. We're comfortable telling each other the truth. That's what I like about him. He tells the truth. Unlike some people I know. Cough. Cough. Jordan.

Later on in the day, I was in P.E. Jordan was also there because the coach wanted to talk to him about something which got him out of the class he was supposed to be in.

When he saw me, he tried to come talk to me. I turned to our coach for the day and I asked her could we run stadiums today. She said yeah and the other girls in my gym class shot me death glares. I didn't care because we went outside, in the hot sun might I add, while Jordan was in the cool air. I didn't have to talk to him and I was good with that.

Now it's Friday and he won't stop staring at me. Stephen had a doctors appointment, but would be in school later on. So I was stuck with no one to talk to. I could talk to Alyssa, but she talks to Daniel or Jake in this class.

He stared at me every day. Usually, it wouldn't bother me because I would be busy talking to Stephen, but today it's getting on my very last nerve. I'm like, take a picture. It'll last longer.

When the bell rings, I gather my things and hurry out the door, but being that he's the quarterback, he's faster than me so he catches me.

"Let me go!" I shout. He has my arm in a death grip and he's not letting me go. He moves us to the side so that we won't be in the way of the other students.