34. Abby

Warning: before you read this chapter there is some sexual content in it. Just didn't want you guys to be too surprised lol. You may read on now, loves.
_____________________________________

"Ugh!" I groan, sitting up and pressing my hand to my head. What the hell happened last night?

How did I get back to the beach house? Where's Jordan? I swing my legs out of bed and look at the time on the night stand. It's one o'clock in the afternoon. How did I manage to sleep in so late. I stand up slowly and I'm immediately sick to my stomach. I rush to the bathroom in the room and quickly lift the toilet seat, puking up yesterday's content.

My hand goes to my pounding headache and I lean my head up against the wall. I am never drinking like that again. I stand up slowly, making sure I'm not going to get sick again. I brush my teeth for about five minutes before leaving out of the bathroom. I head downstairs, only to find no one down here. Where is everyone?

I go into the kitchen and grab a bottle of water. I then search for some medicine for this killer headache. I should probably look for some food too, although I'm not very hungry. The last thing I want to do right now is eat. I grab a granola bar and sit at the kitchen island, eating my small breakfast.

The door to the house opens and I hear a bunch of laughter and talking. A few seconds later, Jordan and Troy enter the kitchen with a few groceries in their hands.

"Well, look who finally decided to wake up." Troy smirks.

I shoot him a bird, obviously not in the mood for his joking. My head is killing me and I still haven't found any medicine for it yet.

Jordan comes over to me, kissing the side of my head. "How are you feeling?"

I lean my head on his shoulder. "Like shit. My head is killing me."

"I think I have some Aleve upstairs. I'll go get you a few." He kisses me swiftly before leaving the room and going upstairs.

I turn to a smirking Troy and roll my eyes at him. "What happened after I passed out last night?" I ask.

"Well, we obviously took you back here. It was kind of funny. You took that shot to the head and when you took that first step, you fell to the ground. I couldn't help but laugh." He's laughing so hard at me that tears are coming to his eyes.

My head falls into my hand. "God, that is so embarrassing. Did a lot of people notice?"

"No. Just us. I messed my shirt up because of you, too. Getting you over that fence was not easy at all." He says.

"I'll buy you a new one." In other words, my parents will buy you a new one.

Jordan enters the kitchen with a bottle of medicine in his hand. "Here you go, Midget." He hands me two pills and I put them in my mouth, chasing them down with water.

"What did you guys have planned today?" I ask.

"Well, Daniel and Alyssa went out to get something to eat. Ryan and Jake went shopping." Troy informs me, going through the bag of groceries.

"We might hit up another party tonight." Jordan says.

I groan at the mention of a party. Although I had fun, I don't think I could do another night like last night.

"I'll make sure that you don't drink." Jordan smiles.

"I just don't think I'm going to be up for another party tonight." I rest my head on top of my arms. Jordan starts to rub small circles on my back, causing me to feel sleepy all of a sudden.