11. Jordan

"Jordan, can I come over later?" The girl that I had just had sex with asked me. We were both in the janitor's closet getting dressed.

"Um, my parents will be home early and they don't like it when I have other people over without their permission." I lie.

I don't let her respond. I just grab my leather jacket and leave the closet. I don't even know the girl's name, but she was easy. I saw her walking to her next class and I could tell by the way she's dressed she'd be an easy screw.

I knocked on the door to my classroom and waited for Mr. Butthole to open the door. His last name isn't really butthole. It's Buttule. Weird last name. I know, but he doesn't like the guys and I for some unknown reason. Maybe he's just jealous of us. Anyway, we named the guy butthole because that is what he is. A butthole.

I see his chubby self wobble over to the door and open it. He has a scowl on his face and even though he's a good distance from me, I can still smell his breath. Has he never heard of toothpaste?

"Mr. Collins. Late again, I see. This is the third week of school and you already have four tardies in my classroom. You're interrupting the other students from learning." He says.

It's always the same thing every time I'm late. He blamed me for the kids not paying attention. The kids in front didn't pay attention because of his breath, so they would keep their heads down in class. Kids in the middle were usually the nerds and would pay attention, but it wasn't that many that would. The kids in the back would usually sleep. I sit in the back.

"Yes, sir. Believe me, I hate interrupting the class from learning, but it was two kids in the hall fighting and I just couldn't let them beat the crap out of each other." I spit him some crap.

"So where's your note from the office? If you broke the fight up and took them to the office, then where is your note for being late to class?" He asks, with a smirk on his face.

He thinks that he has caught me in my own lie. Think again Mr. Butthole. "I helped them solve their differences without having to take them to the office, Mr. Butthole." I say.

I smirk and walk pass him into the classroom. The guys and I never got in trouble for the way we said his name. We would just say we didn't know how to pronounce it.

Mr. Butthole slams the door shut and walks back over to his desk. I always hated this class. It was my class before lunch. I actually liked the subject history, but I hated the teacher who taught it.

I see Stephen and Abby passing notes to each other on my way to my seat. I cringe and wonder why she likes him. I mean, he's not me. I'm better looking. I sit down beside Daniel and get out my phone.

"What girl were you hooking up with?" He whispers to me. I look up from my phone and turn to him. He has a stupid smirk on his face.

"Wish I could tell you. I don't know the girl's name. She was cute though. No doubt about that." I tell him.

"So are you giving up on Abby. I mean, it doesn't look like she and Stephen are going to break up anytime soon." He points at them.

They look happy together, but I don't doubt in my mind that I can steal her away from Stephen. I won't make her cheat, but I will make her break up with him. It won't be easy, but it can be done.

"I'm still doing the bet. It'll just take me longer than I expected it to. I knew this was going to be a challenge. I like challenges." I smirk.

He shakes his head before a sad expression makes its way to his face. I immediately become concerned. "Hey, what's wrong?" I ask.