25. Jordan

Before you guys start to read this chapter I told you I had a surprise that I would be announcing... There will be a second book to this one. Haha.. I already have the title and what's it about, but I can't give too much away. You'll find out the name the very last chapter of this book. You may read on now.
_____________________________________

Today is the best day of my life for two reasons. One being that Stephen is on crutches for the rest of the football season and two being that Midget's parents are going out of town for the rest of the week and won't be back until Saturday. She invited me over to stay tonight. I want to spend as much time possible with her, but I hope she isn't trying to hint at what I think she's trying to hint at. Every time we get carried away just a little, this small ounce of guilt comes creeping in and I can't do it. I love Midget and eventually I'm going to want to take it to the next level, but right now I can't.

I feel something bounce off my head and I'm snapped back into reality. It's lunch time now and I haven't been paying attention to half of the conversations going on around me.

"Did you hear me, Jordan?" Troy asks.

"No, sorry I didn't. What's up?" I ask.

"We're throwing a party at Abby's house tonight." He says.

I look over to Abby and raise an eyebrow, "Did you agree with that?"

"Nope, but Jake and Troy said they would clean everything up after the party so that's on them." She says.

I nod my head, "So much for us spending time alone together tonight." I joke.

"You and Abby can have sex some other time. Daniel needs to get out of the house for a bit and relax and what other way to relax than throwing a party." Troy says.

Abby's cheeks turn red at the mention of sex. She doesn't know that I told the guys about me fingering her. I think she kind of knew I told Daniel. Maybe she does, maybe she doesn't.

"Okay, what time are we throwing this party?" I ask.

"Well, after school, we're going to start setting it up. I was thinking around eight o'clock?" Troy asks.

I nod my head, looking at everybody else. Every seems to agree on the time and I give Troy a thumbs up.

"Okay, now all we need is to let people know about the party." I say.

"How are you guys going to get people to come on short notice?" Abby asks.

Troy laughs, "Babe, that's what social media is for and plus I can do this."

I throw a french fry at him for calling her babe and he shoots me a bird before standing up.

"Everyone, listen up! Party tonight at my friend Abby's house! A lot of people are coming and if you don't show up, you're going to miss out on the biggest party of the year! I'll send out the address later on!" Troy yells before sitting back down.

Immediately everyone starts talking about the party like I knew they would. Anytime we say we're going to a party, better believe half the school if not the whole school is going to show up. My phone starts buzzing with people texting me about the party. I do a big group chat with the numbers and give them the address and what time the party will start.

"Wow, everyone is really excited about a party they just found out about." Abby says.

"Any excuse to get drunk and high on school night is okay with them." Ryan says.

"Well, that settles it then. Daniel, Ryan, and I will bring the beer and food. Troy and Jake, you guys are on clean up duty." I say.

"Alright, that's cool with me. Troy, don't get too drunk to where you can't help clean up after the party." Jake points at him.