18. Abby

My eyes flutter open and I begin to sit up. I immediately groan and my hand goes up to my head. I start to recall last night's events and mentally slap myself for drinking some stranger's drink. Never again.

I start to look around and realize I'm not in my bed or room. I'm in Jordan's room. I push the covers off of me and swing my legs out of bed. As soon as I stand up, I begin to feel nauseated. My hand goes over my mouth and I rush into Jordan's bathroom. I barely make it to the toilet.

When I'm done, I flush the contents down the toilet and lean my head against the wall. How come the first time I drink, I didn't feel like this. Not that I'm complaining, I just wish I would have had a heads up of what I was getting myself into.

"Midget, where are you?" I hear Jordan call from his room.

"In here!" I yell back. He comes in the bathroom with a bottle of water and something else in his hands. When he sees me, he puts the stuff down on the bathroom counter and comes by my side.

He kneels down beside me. "Midg, you okay? You look like hell." He says.

I laugh a little, "Thanks. I can always count on you to make me feel better."

"Sorry. I went out to the store to grab some Aleve because I took the last two this morning and I figured you would have a headache by the time you woke up. I also grabbed us a sausage and biscuit from McDonalds." He says.

"Well, could I get those Aleve because my head is killing me and I don't think I can stomach any food right now." I say.

"You have to try and eat something, Midget, or you'll just end up even more sick." He says, grabbing the water bottle and pills off of the counter.

He hands them to me and I swallow the pills along with half the bottle of water. Jordan helps me up and then backs away from me, holding his nose.

"What?" I ask.

"Midget, I'm not trying to be mean when I say this, but your breath is kicking. There's an extra toothbrush in the cabinet. Please use it. I'll be downstairs when you're done." He says.

I throw the water bottle at him, but he quickly runs out before it hits him. I grab the extra toothbrush and brush my teeth before heading downstairs. When I get to the kitchen, Jordan is eating a biscuit with strawberry jelly dripping from the biscuit onto the plate.

"Midget," He says with his mouth full, "Come join me."

I sit down in front of him and he passes me a biscuit out of the McDonald's bag.

"What happened after I passed out last night?" I ask, unwrapping the paper around the biscuit.

He chews his food and drinks some of his orange juice before answering. "Well, I had Troy and Jake carry you to my car while I fussed with Alyssa about taking you to the hospital. I told her you would be fine. Anyways, I ended up winning the argument. I took you back to my place and laid you down in my bed. Jake said it probably wouldn't have been a good idea to take you back to your place." He says.

I immediately start to search my back pocket for my phone. "Have you seen my phone?" I ask.

I probably have a million messages from my mom and dad. I didn't tell them I would be staying somewhere else.

"Don't worry. I texted your mom last night that you would be staying with Alyssa. She said okay." He says.

I sigh in relief. "Thank God. I still need my phone. I need to text Alyssa and let her know that I'm okay."

He digs in his gym shorts pocket and hands me my phone. "You have way too many pictures of Dylan O'brien on your phone." He smirks.

"You went through my phone?" I ask, getting mad.