Part 2

"Boboiboy stop! I am getting drenched!" You squealed, running away from him but Water paid no heed to your pleas and pointed a ball of water directly at your face blinding you, You were soaked now! "But you look so adorable!!". Gopal chuckled behind him,

"You better give him what he wants [Name]". Ahh, these two were the worst,

"Fine! Fine, I Love you too now please stop", Water finally dropped the water ball, but you had your revenge planned, You picked up the water hose in one swift motion and now pointed it at the dark brown-haired man. Your life was filled with giggles and love.....

☪ฺ*:.。.。.:*・☪ฺ*:.。.。.:*・☪ฺฺ

The insistent sound of the doorbell woke you up. The clock showed it was 8:30, You looked at Shadow who slept peacefully next to you, and you got up tying your hair in a bun.

It must be Fang. You opened the door to find Fang standing in front of you, His hair disheveled, and his clothes were all dirty, You won't deny that you had a small crush on the raven hair man, "I'm sorry work ran late, Is Shadow up?"

"You sound like you are picking him up from daycare, Come inside, Fang" You chuckled at his formality. But that was Fang for you, a formal, stern, stoic, handsome friend of yours who was also your friend since childhood.

You left your work at the tech firm two weeks ago and were in the process of joining a new firm. Fang had done a lot for you, Helped you get a new job with stellar recommendations, and this apartment which would have cost you a fortune to even rent if not for Fang's contacts, The most you could do for him was look after Shadow some days and make coffee for him. But he wasn't the one to keep scores.

"Is he sleeping?"

"Yes we had lunch, watched Naruto, did his homework, and fell asleep, I had no idea you get homework at daycare". Even though it was all art you could not believe when Shadow had said that he got homework. Fang found your shock amusing and smiled at you. This was the first time he had smiled in an entire day. It always happens when he is around you.

☪ฺ*:.。.。.:*・☪ฺ*:.。.。.:*・☪ฺฺ

Is that her husband? boyfriend? I didn't see any ring on her finger, wait a second... Is that FANG?!. Boboiboy watched the front door through his Camera in disbelief and his mind was flooding with thoughts about you and the raven hair.

A part of him wanted to drop by under the pretext of help but he had too big of an ego to do that. So now he sat on his couch staring at your face and how you smiled at the man at your door. Your face looked tired, you must have been sleeping, Your hair in that messy bun was teasing Boboiboy. You finally shut the door welcoming Fang inside.

Boboiboy shut the TV and ran his hand through his hair. What am I doing? Why am I doing this? Boboiboy felt like a teenager again, the butterflies in his stomach growing each second. He spent the majority of his day trying to wrap his head around the fact that you were here, in front of him. Why was he happy about this? He should be mad at you but he realised he wasn't.

With a loud groan, he got up from the couch and walked towards the balcony. He stood leaning against the railing and noticed how the two balconies were separated by an excuse of a divider. He could hear laughter coming from your living room. Were you really happy? Did you deserve to be happy? Did that Fang make you happier than he ever did?