Part 14

Boboiboy paced around nervously, He was getting impatient and was ready to barge through the door any minute. He saw Ying walk towards him and his smile slowly faded when he saw the necklace in her hand. 

"Why do you have that?" He pointed at the necklace and she held it in front of her. 

"She asked me to give this to you. She doesn't want to see you" 

Boboiboy licked his lips and tried to digest her words. "What do you mean?" 

"She said she doesn't want to see you and that you should leave. I tried to convince her but she doesn't want to see you..." 

Boboiboy gulped down and closed his eyes. "Ying, please... I know she is mad but I just need to talk to her once.."

"I'm sorry I won't allow it..also she wants to see someone else" Boboiboy closed his eyes and took a deep breath. Before he could inquire about this person Ying turned towards Fang. 

"Fang... You can see her now" Fang smiled at her and got up. He looked at Boboiboy one last time before stepping inside and closing the door behind him. "Why him, Ying?"

"He's a friend..."

"Then what am I?" 

Ying looked at Boboiboy with eyes full of sympathy. "I'm sorry, I tried" Boboiboy nodded with blank eyes fixed on the door.

☪ฺ*:.。.。.:*・☪ฺ*:.。.。.:*・☪ฺ

Fang's shoulder was visibly relaxed upon seeing you awake. 

"Hi," You smiled at him, inviting him to sit next to you. 

"How are you feeling [Name]?" He held your hand with tenderness. 

"I'm fine...how are you?" Fang chuckled at your innocent inquiry. 

"I am fine"

"How's Shadow?"

"He's fine... I'm so sorry you had to go through this"

"Don't... Don't be sorry for me... I am glad you are here right now"

"I'll always be here..."

"Shadow must be wondering what happened" Fang smiled looking at your hand. 

"Yeah, He thinks you are sick"

"You must have been really bored waiting for me to wake up..." 

You raised an eyebrow at him trying to lighten the mood. "Well, I had some company with me... Layla's is here as well" 

You frowned at her mention. "I know you're upset at her... But she is a nice company. Yaya is also here... And our other friends are here". 

Friends, right...

"Nice..." Your heart felt heavy to hear Fang speak kindly of Layla but you know Fang is also nice unlike when you were in elementary. 

 "I'll let you rest now... I'll be right outside to call me whenever you want to, okay?" You nodded your head. 

"Take care, [Name]" Fang got up and leaned in to kiss your forehead. 

No Butterflies.

Fang walked out and Boboiboy took it as his cue to go in but Ying stopped him once more. 

"Boboiboy, please... I don't think it is going to change anything..." 

Boboiboy snatched the necklace from her hand and walked past her and opened the door. He stepped inside the room and walked towards your bed.