Part 3

You sat inside one of the stalls of the washroom, taking deep breaths trying not to let out a whimper. "She is a gold digger! Haven't you seen how she clings to his arm, trying to show off that she landed Boboiboy Amato, so what if she's a hero? What an embarrassment." 

Other girls laughed at the remark. It seemed like every girl wanted to date Boboiboy and sometimes you even wondered why he was with you. You felt guilty about not being able to spoil him as he spoiled you. You couldn't even afford to give him his favorite perfume for his birthday and settled on a cheap wallet. Every word they uttered pierced your heart. 

You were aware of your social standards most of the time but somehow when you were with Boboiboy none of it mattered. 

"He took her out for a date to Piers last week! I cannot afford to go there and she posted about it and rubbed it in our faces. Does she even know about this?". 

"Even if she knows I am sure she is pretending to be stupid about it". You could not take it anymore.

Ying and Yaya, who was in the stall next to you, heard it all as well. She was not going to let it slide. They two walked out of the stall and the girls went silent knowing they were your friends. 

"You guys sure have a lot of free time talking behind people's backs. Didn't you three score the lowest on the last test? Maybe you should focus on yourself and even if Boboiboy was not dating [Name] he surely wouldn't date shallow, jealous, lowly, and toxic people like you!!"  Ying spat, balling her hands in pure anger. Two of the girls backed up not wanting to mess with Ying but their leader was not going down without a fight. 

"Aaaaw if it isn't the best friends coming to rescue! Or wait! Are you pretending to be friends with [Name]? We would love to join!". She said, crossing her arms and Ying laughed at this. 

"That's enough! If you don't stop criticizing [Name], I will have you suspended!" Yaya, the president of the whole school and well-known because the teachers trusted her the most for being helpful and also, she was your best friend. She can't just let some girls bully you when you did nothing wrong!

"No! Screw suspension! You wouldn't know what a friend is in this lifetime so why don't you run to your daddy and ask him to "buy" you some? Or should I ruin that so-called pretty face of yours!?" The girl scoffed and walked out, knowing Ying was about to fight her if she didn't. Silence filled the washroom. 

"[Name]?" Yaya knocked softly on the door. You opened the door. Eyes fixed on the floor. "Thank you, Ying... Yaya". 

"Oh shut up, they asked for it. Let's get you cleaned up now you look drunk". Ying always made you laugh with her dry humor and you felt lucky to have friends like them.

☪ฺ*:.。.。.:*・☪ฺ*:.。.。.:*・☪ฺฺ

"Boboiboy, are you free today?". You asked, looking up at him.

"Why? Does my Flower want to spend time with me?"

"Yes."

"Seriously? You said last night you had to work on that project. Is it done?"

"Not yet but it can wait. Do you want to have coffee?"

"Where do you want to go? Piers?".

You shook your head. "Today you'll try [Name]'s special coffee or cocoa! [Sister's Name] is out today so I can make you some. If you want.."